Mes compétences :
LBIP/ LBIP+ / GPP Airbus Management Processes
Wastewater & Water Treatment
Environmental Management System ISO 14001
- A350 ME Industrial Risk and Opportunity Manager @ AIRBUS
Boulogne-Billancourt2014 - maintenantA350 Industrial Risk and Opportunity Manager @ A/C Level (French and German Plants : Hamburg, Stade, Bremen, St Eloi, St Nazaire, Nantes)
Mission in Airbus within the A350 Manufacturing/Engineering (ME) department (OMKO Business Performance).
• Reinforcement of the internal risk management activities by supporting management and operational team / Reporting to the different organizations involved in the risk (Programme, Design, Plants…)
> Identification, definition and control of Risk and Opportunities + Definition and follow up of action/mitigation plans.
> Active Risk Management (ARM) implementation/awareness + Follow up of hte risk's action/mitigation plan.
> Implementation & Development of Risk & Opportunity management procedures
> CapEx and Recurrent Cost control support.
2013 - 2014Support to BM1 Airbus Department (Program & Project Management Body of Knowledge): Creation of materials/documentation for LBIP+ (Leaner Business Improvement Project) Management Process:*
• Gate Review Templates creation: creation of evaluation process which validates a project’s readiness to progress from one lifecycle phase to another.
• Phase on a Page: Creation of 10 A3 documents presenting a summary of each phase of the LBIP+ process. (Documents displayed in AIRBUS departments and given golden guidance and key elements to LBIP+ users).
• LBIP+ Summary: key guide highlighting the main points of the LBIP+ Process.
2013 - 2014Operational Support Management (OMS): Operational support to all levels of a whole department in trans-program at AIRBUS (EDSI Department at AIRBUS)
• Management control (budget/spending),
• Resource management (internal/sub-contracting) : allocation, competences management, team organisation...
• Budget requests,
• Deliverables follow-up,
• Activity reports (program deliveries, sub-domain performance…),
• Communication & Strategy (meeting participation/preparation, information letters, events organisation…),
• Project management.
Added value to this activity:
•Budget management improvement: less under/overspending…
•Efficient team network: information communicated on an efficient and quick way between all sub-domains,
•Team work habits improvement,
• Real collaborative relationship between the Project Management Consultant and the customer.
2012 - maintenantOMS (Organisational Management Support): Support to P3 Project Leaders in the deployment of a new contract within AIRBUS.
• Monitoring of activities and deliverables,
• Deployment of a tracking tool for deliverables (PMDB: Project Management Database).
2012 - 2012Carrying out studies and audits and providing technical assistance and full project management for Water & Wastewater treatment plants:
• Wastewater Treatment Plant Definition and Design,
• Public Call for Tender/Procurements Analysis,
• Feasibility Studies.
North East Water
- Environmental Engineer Assistant
2011 - 2011Australian company specialized in Water and Wastewater Treatment, Construction and Infrastructures Maintenance.
Providing technical assistance and full project management for Water & Wastewater treatment plants.
• Definition and Creation of the future 5 years policy for water resources management ( demographics and population water needs analysis, climate analysis).
• Establishment of several climate scenario in order to estimate water level of the several water reservoirs and population needs.