Dassault Systemes, Consumer Goods&Fashion industry.
- WW Business Development Manager
2011 - maintenantOn a global scope for Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Good and Retail industries, my main responsibilities are :
- Develop Industry knowledge/ ensure communication on Industry processes and domain functionning to sales community
- Maintain Industry vs Brand Offer portfolio integrity with sales needs/Coordinate and cadence Industry Offer in agreement with Industry R&D to align Industry plan priorities and Sales Objectives/Contribute to the value proposition of the global DS Offer based on a First of a Kind customers
- Marketing, organize and support events/Manage Industry workshop/Contribute to corporate event
- Sales enablement /Community/Support roll out of new Industry Solutions and Initiatives with targeted community activity and events/Provide Sales Material
Dassault Systemes, Strategic Marketing Department
- Junior Project Manager,
2009 - 2011Analyze and monitor worldwide commercial territory data in the CRM system. Coordinate local territory negotiations to ensure the sales strategy consistency between direct and indirect sales channels. Provide official deliverables publication.
Position that required cross-departments communication on a worldwide scope.
From monitoring weekly local negotiations to agree on sales channel that will engage a customer in areas such the Americas, Europe, China, India, Korea and Japan, to ensuring the management of the data in the CRM system, I interact as well with team like Sales rep, IT, or Finance, at the management and executive level.
My areas of responsibilities include Territory analysis, Referential management into the CRM system, deliverables production but also develop, execute and monitor the operational processes required to run well-controlled Customer referential data.
- Sales operations, key accounts department
Vélizy-Villacoublay 2008 - 2009Key Account Sales Departement of Dassault Systèmes, I was in charge of following business sales operations by delivering accurate, timely and focused business, customer information and measurements, reflecting the state, performance and outlook of the business. I was also monitoring and developing the Sales process for Key Account Business Planning worldwide.
Pessac2002 - 2007International Management and Intercultural Negotiations
2007 : 1 semester at University of Technology Sydney,Australia, enrolled in MBA with a major in International Management.
2005-2006 : 2 semesters at University of Texas-Pan American, Texas ,USA, with a major in International Business.