Metallurgical engineer Certified in the NDT level 2 (RT, UT, PT and MT), ASNT-TC -1A APAVE - Bordeaux France - have a strong experience in the Quality Assurance, as QA/QC, In-Serive and teh Statutory Inspection for the Oil & Gas Facilities.
Project manager office and out office supervision:Onshore Construction Supervisor, Pipeline and Pressure Equipment, Welding Inspector, Coating Inspector,Q.A./Q.C. Technical Support Representative, Vendor Surveillance Inspector
Monitor Engineering department services (Engineering, drawings, surveying, value Engineering) related to projects. and ensure that the project quality system properly and efficiently satisfies the requirements of the Contract.
- Facilities Quality Control
- Strong experience in corrosion & inspection.
- Working under international Standards:
i. Algerian Statutory Decree Number.
ii. API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
iii. API 579 Recommended Practice fitness for Service.
iv. API 653 Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration, and Reconstruction
v. API573 Inspection of Fired Boilers and Heaters
vi. ASME PCC-2 Repair of Pressure Equipment and Piping
vii. API 571 Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in theRefining Industry
- Field Inspection & Corrosion management
- Environment monitoring and Supervision
- raise and Prepair the Work Pack Repair as the Procedure of Reparation.
- Revion of ITP's, the equipments Technical Dossiers.
- In-Service Inspection and Stutaory Inspection
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic
Moreover I let you know that I have perfectly the data-processing tool ( Excel, Word, out look)
Mes compétences :
QAQC engineer OIL & GAS
Technical Bid Evaluation for PIPES & FITTINGS