Emerson Process Management
- Engineering Consultant
2013 - maintenant
Design Validation Test (DVT) Lead Engineer - TOTAL Martin Linge Project :
- Lead on building a project platform for Design Validation test
- Lead of subcontractor (Hima, Siemens)
- Backup/Restore (Acronis)
- PEH (Plant Event Historian)
- PLC data exchange between SIEMENS - HIMA - EMERSON
- Network Configuration
Project Coordinator - EDF Project (Wireless Camera)
- Site Survey
- Commercial Support
- Lead on setting up of 7 wireless access point and 12 cameras over the all site.
- In charge of a project team (3 Peoples)
- In charge of leading sub contractor (SPIE)
- Site visit, Weekly followup, customer Meetings
- Internal Test
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)
Virtualization Business Developper :
- Development of the new business related to virtualization Technology (DeltaV Virtual Studio based on HyperV technology from Microsoft)
Remote Virtual Office 2 (Emerson European Project - Roumania Cluj)
- Engineering Consultant, Customer EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT
2011 - 2012
- Staging Manager :
o Organisation & Integration of project material for FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)
o Responsible of Staging Area (900m²). Using of 5S Methods
o In charge of Supplying Electrical, Network and Computers Ressources for project
o In charge of keeping the Security & Quality rules on the staging area ISO 9001,14001 et MASE
o Manager of one Technician & Subcontractor (3 peoples)
o In charge in setting up the project servers & Workstations
o Statitics and Weekly Reporting of the activity
- Remote Virtual Office Manager
o In charge of supplying Computer Ressources for Project development
o Upgrading of the internal ressources with virtualization technology (ESX - VmWare)
o Maintenance & Update
- Project Manager (Student)
2009 - 2010
Project Manager apprenticeship at the 8 inch Manufacturing unit, IONIQUE IMPLANTATION area:
- Organizer and coordinator of 4 cross-cutting projects in 14 production tools :
o Purchase and Installation of 14 Programmable Logic Controllers(Company Technofitting).
o Installation of a 10 cooling monitoring systems (Company IBS).
o Installation of 9 Vibrations sensors (Company I2M).
o Installation and qualification of 3 new vacuum Actives Gauges sensors (Company MKS)
- Weekly project meeting: Presentation and Tasks follow up.
MASTER2 end-study project: Creation of an Advance Process Control architecture.
- Project Manager in the conception of a new MAESTRIA architecture (Real time monitoring
- Definiton of need: Auditing Maintenance/Process/Production teams.
- Planification and Execution.
- Process Control Engineer
2006 - 2009
Engineer apprenticeship in the 8 inch Manufacturing unit, IONIQUE IMPLANTATION area : (3years)
- Manager of the Advanced Process Control (APC), MAESTRIA Software (PDF Solution).
- Computer and Network maintenance of 7 PHOTOLITOGRAPHICS tools (UVH).
- Involvement and running monthly Cross-unit project meetings.
- Weekly monitoring of production indicators.
Engineer end-study project: Production capacity improvement. (1 year)
- Project Manager in the reduction of High Voltage Implanter tuning time.
- Collaboration with the Georges CHARPAK Microelectronics research laboratory Center