- AppleCare SOM’s Account Management Specialist
2013 - maintenant
Driving support to our services providers worldwide, processing their need of parts and solving their logistic issues. Tasks managed by SAP and other systems.
- Manage Key Apple Authorized Service Providers and iPhone Telco Carriers.
- Systematically manage all order processing, parts availability, reporting, etc.
- Investigate shipping issues with Logistics.
- Solve Documentation & Customs queries with Apple internal stakeholders.
- Vendor support including best practice guidance for their Operations.
Consistently exceed Csat target, recognized for providing high quality support and professionalism.
Managing numerous tasks and working closely with management through to resolution.
Managing stock inventory of iPhone Carriers using SAP, working cross-functionally with Procurement and Finance departments.
- Road side assistance customer service
2011 - 2011
Assist customers who face a breakdown or need assistance with our cars. Guide them through our policies and procedures.
Achievements: Up to 30 calls a day, 100% resolution rate within 1 hour.
Maurice Ward Group
- Transport Coordinator & Customer Service
2010 - 2011
Maurice Ward Group, Lyon, Transport Coordinator and Customer Service Ocean Department,
Manage Sea Freight Department, building sales lead with partner in Asia, handling customer quotation
* Handle the sea import files (60%) and export (40%) to/from APAC and NA mainly
* Full management of shipping paperwork (bill of lading, customs declaration, letter of credit...)
* Managed the land transportation operations between European port to customer warehouse
* Presented and sold tailor made logistic solutions to major corporate accounts
* Replied to RFI and RFQ. Delivered presentations and comprehensive files whenever the company was participating to tenders
* Providing quotation upon demand (import & export): up to 20 per day
* Negotiating rates with 3PL ;
* Managing the operational and inside sales activities of the Ocean Department
* Organizing door to door transport solutions for oversized sea shipments, checking that negotiated cost rates are enforced
- Container consolidation coordinator
2010 - 2010
Supervise the consolidation of containers of wine from Europe to Australia, managing all the transport chains from vineyards across Europe to the end customer which included building a precise planning of controlled temperature collection of cargo, and special customs process.
Achievements: 100% of shipment reach profit target ,
DHL Global Forwarding
- Sea Freight Shipping Agent
2006 - 2010
Sea Shipping Agent responsible for handling sea shipping files for various customers and destinations, requiring a consistently high knowledge level of sea shipping international rules and customs regulations.
As a Sea Freight Agent, I managed the sea freight files from cargo collection to delivery and invoicing. Cost management of the transport chain, ensuring the target profit was reached or exceeded.
* Handed Import Ocean Shipment: LCL (15%) and full container (85%) ;
* Handled Export Ocean Shipment: LCL (65%) and full container (35%) ;
* Managed and prepared documentation to meet Customs and Insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries regulations and fiscal regimes
* Liaised with Shipping Lines and Customs Authorities to expedite the customs clearance time.
* Gained extensive knowledge in banking procedures on letters of credit
* Mentored new employees on Operating Systems and Company Policy
* Ensured a full respect of delivery planning for key accounts: Bayard 10 containers per week import China ; Gambro 2 containers per week export USA
* Updated monthly KPI for key accounts, maintained the shipment database
* Tracked and monitored all financial issues affecting shipments
Achievements: Formula 1 Shipment Management during 3 Grand Prix seasons:
* Implementing Industrial Safety process between DHL and Total's plant, creating and updating a shipping plan, in accordance with Total and the DHL Motorsport Department based in Italy (labeling of the goods, pick up...), managing the movement of gasoline from the plant to the Grand Prix, ensuring profitability targets are met within the budget allowed by Italy.
- Air Shipping Agent
2005 - 2006
- Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes, such as medical supplies and extremely fragile goods
- Managing the transportation door to door from laboratories to hospital (60% of shipments France – UK)
- Offering tailored urgent solution of air transport (perishable, infectious and refrigerated), providing packaging and labeling solution
- Arranging the air shipment paperwork
- Liaising with customers on shipment arrivals and departures
Checking daily with airlines on transit schedules
- Air Shipping Agent
2005 - 2005
Air Shipping Agent, managing shipments by air following air transport rules and procedures, handling customer needs in air shipment on a daily basis, organising transport chains from start to finish, working with third parties including Customs and Road Carriers. Checking and negotiating the best rates with airlines companies as per customer quotation, handling hazardous, high valuable or perishable goods daily in accordance with air transport rules.
- Air Shipping Agent
2004 - 2005
Air Shipping Agent, managing shipments by air following air transport rules and procedures, handling customer needs in air shipment on a daily basis, organizing transport chains from start to finish, working with third parties including Customs and Road Carriers. Checking and negotiating the best rates with airlines companies as per customer quotation, handling hazardous, high valuable or perishable goods daily in accordance with air transport rules.
- Data Analyst
2001 - 2012
Part of a team responsible for reviewing a large volume of data using various tools. Identify and implement change to improve data accuracy.
Coaching new hires / team members, helping them reaching their target, trained them on our internal system.
Solving dispute between mentors based on policy knowledge. Work closely with a team of mentors in the improvement and modification of the policy.
Always reaching the 20% higher performer ,