- Account Executive
2015 - maintenant
- Sales Executive
2014 - 2015
- Detecting new business on a construction sector target (SMB prospects);
- Providing internal teams with my expertise in software presales methodology and demos;
- Launching the Paris activity to become its acting manager in the near future;
- Getting involved in all aspects of prospects approach and deal management to bring a fresher look in the company’s practices.
- Account Manager
2011 - 2014
- Managing a portfolio of circa 20 existing customers (RE dept. of banking sector, REITs, asset management companies, insurances).
- Detecting new business on a real estate investment target. Defining and monitoring ad’hoc presales teams (consultants, presales, consulting management) to deliver high value around property, asset & fund management solutions (analysis, simulation and forecast on RE assets). -- Conducting face-to-face meetings and demos.
Results & Successes : 98.5% of 2012 Sales Target (€1.6M: Licenses + Professional Services), through major refs. such as Amundi (Crédit Agricole), Edmond de Rothschild AM, Aéroports de Paris.
- Performance Management Sales Specialist
Lyon Cedex 09
2007 - 2011
- Acting as a Performance Management (budget, planning & reporting solutions) Sales Specialist within Cegid “CPM”BU;
- Providing support to ERP SalesReps with specifics of CPM solutions;
- Acting as prime Sales Lead on CPM deals; Monitoring “deal teams” (consultants, presales, product managers, legal) to deliver high value to prospects and secure closing. Managing face-to-face meetings and demos;
- Keeping in-depth knowledge of competition and emerging solutions, market awareness.
Results & Successes: 94 to 106% of Sales Target (€700K to €790K Licenses + Professional Services) over 4 years through major refs. such as PMU, GDF SUEZ, LABCO Diagnostics.
- Solution Sales Representative
2005 - 2007
- Generating leads and identifying new business on a SMB target (Performance Management projects: Hyperion, arcplan and Outlooksoft solutions);
- Improving and supporting relationship with Hyperion’s SalesReps.
Results & Successes: 80% of Sales Target (600 man/days in average) on major refs. such as Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie (HPS), 3 Suisses International (FDM), Generali Assurance (HFM consulting), DPAM (Essbase + HFM).
- Sales Representative
Lyon Cedex 09
2002 - 2005
- Managing a portfolio of existing customers in Retail Industry (repeat business + new opportunities),
- Detecting new opportunities mostly in Public Sector. Organizing/attending face-to-face meetings with customers/prospects (demos & presentations),
- Monitoring internal resources -Presales and Consulting teams- to deliver value around ERP/Reporting solutions,
- Providing regular sales/activity reports.
Results & Successes: From 70 to 100% of Sales Target (Licenses + Professional Services) over 3.5 years, through major refs. such as: Assemblée Nationale (Stock Management: €150K), Mutualité Sociale Agricole (Budget & Planning: €70K), CNDP (CRM: €600K).
- Junior Sales Representative
2000 - 2001
- Participating in the launch of the Spanish BU sales activities,
- New business prospecting (intensive phoning),
- Attending exhibitions,
- Setting and attending face-to-face meetings (presentations and demonstrations) with prospects,
- Interacting with Presales to produce winning demos, providing regular sales/activity reports, producing and presenting proposals,
- Recruiting partners.
Results & Successes : 70% of Sales Target (licenses), through La Caixa (€100K) & Merrill Lynch (€40K).
- Microsoft Product Manager
1999 - 2000
- Designing documentations and presentations,
- Defining and organizing marketing ops to generate leads (telephone campaigns, mailings),
- Providing SalesReps with training on Microsoft licensing programs,
- Providing licensing expertise in face-to-face meetings with customers & prospects,
- Improving & Maintaining relationship with Microsoft sales teams.
Major Achievement: Played a central role in one major deal: 9Télécom (€900K Microsoft License deal: 3-year Enterprise Agreement).
- Assistant Channel Manager (internship)
1998 - 1999
- Assisting Channel Manager in his overall marketing strategy on a Large Account Reseller Target (enhancing their Microsoft sales and certifications)
- Providing support to channel account managers
- Tracking marketing ops’results.
Target Contacts: Microsoft’s channel account managers & fellow marketing teams; Partners’salesreps & marketing counterparts.