Mes compétences :
Microsoft Project Management
- E2E Solution Manager
2012 - maintenantI am working with a Scrum team in Zürich as an End to End Solution Manager to deliver customer care and billing solutions. My current focus is adding mobile telephony (MVNO) to upc cablecoms’s suite of fixed phone, cable TV and internet services.
• Helped successfully deliver the next generation cable TV platform, Horizon, to market.
Telenor Mobil AS
- Independent Consultant
2004 - 2012Functional Architect and Project Manager for Telenor Mobil’s Nordic mediation. This key system handles network usage data and augments it with customer and network data from the Business and Operational Support Systems before formatting, delivery and reporting to other BSS & OSS systems.
I designed, implemented and project managed a number of projects for Telenor in partnership with their mediation vendor, EDB4Tel. These projects necessitated a full appreciation of Telenor’s business and system requirements and to provide clear designs for the software vendor; all of which were implemented on time, within budget.
Following Comptel’s acquisition of EDB4Tel, I wrote the business case to migrate the entire mediation platform to their EventLink platform. This strategic project was approved following negotiations with the vendor, and I was appointed Project Manager. I completely reviewed the system with the vendor to replicate the existing functionality on an entirely different platform. The implementation necessitated the collaboration of internal and outsourced teams to deliver it successfully into production.
• Project Managed the successful migration of Telenor's Norwegian and Danish mobile mediation systems to a newer, more efficient hardware and software platform. Both these systems process over 100m records daily.
• Implemented Near Realtime Roaming (NRTRDE) functionality to meet the GSM Assoc. requirements.
• Merged Telenor's Danish subsidiary’s collection & mediation with their Norwegian systems.
• Introduced roaming, service provider and prepaid mediation as part of Telenor's billing migration.
Sunrise AG (TDC Switzerland)
- Test Environment Manager
2003 - 2004I was responsible for the Management and Administration of a set of test environments. This involved mediating between the business, production, test and development departments to ensure that stable, well-tested software was successfully delivered. I was also tasked with analysing my department’s technical processes and business procedures.
• Ensured the successful delivery of several stable software releases to production.
• Designed and implemented improved working procedures which created greater accountability & efficiency
- Business Analyst
Москва1999 - 2003July 01 to May 03 - Norway
I was assigned to work on the implementation of a best of breed billing system for Telenor. My main role was developing the functional design of the mediation system. Additionally I managed any desired modifications to the system with other project teams and the software vendor. The process ranged from the initial analysis and estimation through to the design and implementation of the change.
As a result of the above work, I designed and implemented the mediation system for Telenor’s Swedish virtual network operator, djuice.se. I completed this project successfully, in parallel to my other Telenor responsibilities within the tight timescale of four months.
October 99 to July 01 - Germany & USA
My first role with AMS was working on the development of a telecoms customer care & billing system (AMS’s Tapestry) for Arcor (a subsidiary of Vodafone) in Düsseldorf. I was also involved in adding GSM (mobile) billing capabilities to produce a convergent system.
As a result of my experience in Germany, I was assigned as a Subject Matter Expert for the implementation of a telecoms billing system, (Tapestry), for Bell South in the United States. My role was to manage the planning and testing activities, coach and train the AMS project team and set the operational priorities.
• Successfully designed and implemented the mediation system for Telenor’s Swedish MVNO, djuice.se.
• Ensured the success of Telenor’s first migration from its legacy mainframe billing system
• Supported the first two implementations of AMS’s Tapestry system in Germany and USA.