2008 - 2010Specialist of digital imaging in medical and public photography
* Ingenious research: Software design in order to use offices’ printers by DICOM protocol in order to connect them to diagnostic systems GE SIEMENS PHILIPS
* Supervision sale s technical interventions, Target markets: ultrasonic system, nuclear medicine, scanners, magnetic resonance imaging
Success with Main customers GE PHILIPS are large-size hospitals, as well as independent
- Product manager
Paris1990 - 2008In charge for all photo printers and manage devolvement for new applications
: Technical development with OEM, sale managing.
2004 - September 2008 developed new self-service minilab photo system sale150 000 sale per year
Develop with R§D of Kyoto Japan and OEM companies a new system using photo printers in an automatic system
• Integrated payment by credit card (Visa MasterCard) with Money Line, Igeneco
• Special payment card( in cooperation GEMALTO)
• Main success in photographic business
French chain of home appliances Boulanger (group Auchan)
• Developed sales to major customers in the medical sector
Animated trade shows: RSNA (Chicago), MEDICA (Düsseldorf), JFR (Paris), PHOTOKINA (Germany), SONYMAG (Barcelona).
• Managed marketing and sales meetings in Barcelona twice a year.
Customer’s trainings, organization of seminars for the distributors and the end users.
Secured 50 % market share on the integration of our printers for ultra son systems in France
• Developed exports in Morocco and Algeria
2000/2004 developed printer market for photobooth. Find major company in photo business PHOTO -ME
Develop new market especially stickers automatic machine 120 000 system sold by year.
• Developed special interface for photo booth (hardware and software) with R&D center of Kyotoworks ( Japan) and Kis/Photomaton/Photo-Me: World leader in instant photographic booth (3000 employees worldwide)
• Lead the transition from wet chemical development to dry printing
• Launched the event dedicated photo booth
• Transitioned the whole market of 1000 photo booth in France to dry printing technology
Manufacturing and deployment of 5000 "amusement" photo booth globally.
1994/2000 Development sales in photography
• Opened a new field of application (photography) for our products
Initiated a partnership for consumables manufacturing in Europe ICI Image Data UK;
• Received regulatory approval CE and UL
• Obtained official agreement for ID photograph identity official.
• 1995: achieved 46 MF (6M€) sales,
• Design improvements.
April 1990 to1994 Developed of Black and White and color printing in medical applications.
• Introduction of the innovative technologies for printing in medical imaging
Serviceable Market 2000 ultrasonic machines
Penetration in new fields of application: dental, optical, veterinarian
• Integration in the following OEMs : Dental, Hospimedi, Mega-Optique, Oracel,
- Teacher in electronic technologie
1986 - 1990Teacher for education of electronic technology in a training center for graduates.
My students achieved 72% success in the national exams (BTS) software and electronic.
CGR Mev ( GE )
- Engineer in research and development
1977 - 1986Worldwide Leader in Radiotherapy with 55 % of market share.
As a design engineer, in charge of design of automation boards in the R&D center.
Managed European After-sales: Italy, Norway, Benelux
Creation of the prototype ORION in collaboration with the hospital TENON
Reliability-oriented electronic designs for medical applications