- Commissioning Engineer
2009 - 2012
- Responsible for initial start-up and testing of new installations for Gas Turbine, auxiliaries and balance of plant.
- Lead and executive loop check and commissioning phase performing the functional tests
- Lead and executive unit start-up and performance tests by evaluating the running parameter and troubleshoot control system problem as they arise
- Executive gas turbine tuning (change of flaring to decrease NOX)
- Resolution of technical problems and pro-active involvement in product improvement.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system issue.
- Plans, organizes and performs multifunctional field assignments in designated areas of expertise.
- Work closely with Project and Engineering teams and liasing with all departments in providing a link between site and office.
- Analyse contract data in order to achieve the required performances, specifications.
- Lead calibration and set up of instruments
- Ability to understand and implement technical drawings (wiring diagram, P&ID, General Arrangement, etc…)
- Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments and actuators (servo-valves, thermo elements, transmitters etc…)
- Meet deadlines for start-up
- Lead work permit and lock out tag out procedure (LOTO)
- Ability to work under stressful working condition
- Able to work efficiently independently without direct supervision