Mes compétences :
Microsoft Visual Basic
Microsoft Visual Studio
Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking
- Exo-Credits Front-Office developer
PARIS2010 - maintenant- Supporting the Exotic Credit Derivatives trading desk (Structured trading: CLN, bespoke tranches, correlation trading. Flow: Cds, Cds indexes, index tranches) including creation and maintenance of spreadsheet, excel-addin and report analysis for trading.
- On demand custom risk analysis with different models, financial options and risk factor stresses.
- Enhancement and development of tactical tools (C#, MSSQL, Excel/VBA, Excel-Dna) needed by the business for pre-trade risk analyses, market data contribution, implied correlation computation.
- Strong interaction with the business including Traders and R&D.
- Analyst/Programmer JAVA
2010 - 2010Java developer for softwares specialized in bank/insurance.
I was working with several technologies :
- Axis, CXF
- Git, Maven
- Engineer/programmer for game development
Paris2009 - 2009Essentially on Wii, in the development team my mission was to develop mini-games for different party-games production of the studio. This internship was for me a really good introduction in video games industry.
Après la classe
- System administrator and developer
2008 - 2008Leading the development team in the company, I have take part of the development of the intranet in PHP, and managed MySQL databases and system.
Ecole Polytechnique De Montréal (Montréal)
Montréal2009 - 2009Génie Informatique
Fall semester in computer science.
Courses on computer graphic, virtual reality and software architecture.
- Software Architecture and design Pattern.