- Senior System Engineer
2011 - maintenant
Supported COMAC Chief Integration Officer in System Engineering and Integration (SE&I) activities.
· Definition of Integrated Master Plan for C919 aircraft integration and verification.
· Creation of the enter/exit criteria and template for C919 aircraft Detail Design Review, organization of the aircraft DDR review.
· Set up the SE&I team and harmonized the System Engineering process across the company.
Supported COMAC Assistant Chief Designer in both technical and program management activities.
· Resolution of key engineering issues on the ARJ-21 and C919 programs, in particular within the avionics systems, flying controls, landing gear, fuel system, APU, wheels, brakes and tyre disciplines.
· Definition of program/supplier management toolkit, including templates, tracking tool, KPIs, risk management, weight management and time management processes and tools.
· Program management of AVIAGE work packages (IMA, Display System, Onboard Maintenance System) including schedule coordination, progress tracking, supplier audit, technical risk, program review, etc.
· Identification of programs capability shortage and the recruitment of overseas experts (supplier selection, contract negotiation, organize interviews, budget control).
· Support the development and presentation of a range of company and project operational improvements to SADRI and COMAC senior management (President and VP level).
Be responsible for the design of C919 aircraft avionics systems (Cabin Core System, In Flight Entertainment, External Communication System). Experienced in avionics systems development and requirement based engineering, familiar with ARP4754A, DO160G, DO178B, DO254, FAR25, CCAR25, etc.
· Conducted system requirements definition by using the DOORS and participated in requirement validation and verification.
· Jointly defined with suppliers for system architecture and conducted trade-off studies.
· Created the Interface Control Documents and Product Specification.
· Conducted safety, reliability and maintainability analysis.
· Negotiated with suppliers Rockwell Collins, THALES and Panasonic for Statement of Work.
· Coordinated with other C919 systems (Core Avionics, Interior, Waste/Water System, Door Monitoring System, Integrated Air Management System, Oxygen System, Lighting System, Communication Navigation System and the Electrical Power System for interface issues.
· Undertook risk management activities (risk identification, assessment, mitigation)