Mes compétences :
- Global head of People Development
Villepinte2014 - maintenant
British American Tobacco
- HR Director
Boulogne-Billancourt 2012 - 2014Key Responsibilities:
• To lead talent management and development process, adapting global framework to local business needs.
• To enhance sustainable succession planning for key positions.
• To shape local reward strategy and implement performance management cycle.
• To ensure optimization in employees collective negotiations, employee engagement, diversity and work ethics.
• Improved operational efficiency of the HR organization by 30% between Aug 2012 and Dec 2013 through an aggressive strategy of simplification and optimization.
• Designed new set of commercial capabilities and new sales profile – Implemented the first Talent review cycle for the field force.
• Enhance the quality of recruitment process, reducing 30% of non-staffing related costs, reducing lead time and increasing talent conversion of ca 25% after 12/18 months hire.
Philips Consumer Lifestyle
- Division Talent Management Director
Suresnes2012 - 2012Key Responsibilities and main achievements:
• To implement leadership capabilities transformation across divisions and geographies.
• To drive executive career planning, ranking, development.
• Coordinated and Supported BGs and Market Talent Review cycle according to the new Philips talent framework.
• To innovate Diversity & Inclusion Agenda.
- Global Talent Director Marketing & Sales
Suresnes2009 - 2012Key Responsibilities:
• To transform and shape cutting-edge commercial capabilities.
• To lead talent cycles across divisions and geographies, coach top potentials and senior executives.
• To staff key positions ensuring a talent pipeline and sustainable succession planning in mature as well as developing markets.
• To enhance employee engagement for the function.
• Designed a state-of-the-art commercial global framework (B2C/B2B Sales and downstream Marketing).
• Revised the functional learning and development curricula.
• Ran and calibrated the first global commercial talent review ever done in the company.
• As part of the Global team, I played a key role in the redesign of Philips new talent management strategy.
- HR Director Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Vénissieux 2006 - 2009Key Responsibilities:
• To consistently drive local talent management and development processes.
• To ensure solid succession planning for business and functions.
• To manage technical and commercial training business.
• To implement local reward strategy and performance management cycle.
• To ensure optimization in employees collective negotiations, employee engagement, organizational design.
• Reorganization and implementation of the own dealer structure with zero business disruption and ca 15% of cost saving (headcount driven).
• Collective labor agreement (Austria) on time management, with 600k € yearly impact.
• Complete reshape of the junior management development program (Iveco JUMP).
• Redefinition sales management competencies, review of learning curricula, assessment of sales management profile (Sales Academy).
- Global Talent Manager – Commercial Organizations
Vénissieux 2005 - 2006Key Responsibilities and main achievements:
• Redesign Commercial Leadership path for junior and senior management.
• To lead talent cycle and succession plan across European markets.
• Develop a co-branded Master with top European university institution (SDA Bocconi) for senior talents
• Leading Labor overheads saving in the commercial business unit (ca 2 mln € yoy).
- HR Business Partner – Eastern Europe and MEA
Vénissieux 2003 - 2005Key Responsibilities and main achievements:
• To drive local talent management and development process according to the global frame.
• To drive executive career planning, management ranking, assessment development.
• Implementation of a local service training hub for Mechanics in North Africa (Tunisia, Libya and Egypt), together with local Educational institutions.