June 2008 – Present: - French teacher and coordinator, section in the international department,
Institute auf Dem Rosenberg: French IGCSE, Pre AP, AP, As&A2 level
- French cultural events mediator:
- Foundation Treasurer Pierre Lahaut:
- Executive officer:Array
 Lecturer at Stamford International University Thailand.
 Dept Communication Arts and General Education: - Art Appreciation – French 101
 Lecturer at Webster University Thailand
 Dept of Media Communication: - Mass Media Introduction
- Layout application for Publications
June 2003 – 2005
 Lecturer in Schiller-Stamford International University Thailand
Dept of Communication Arts;: - Advanced Digital Photography
- Web site Graphics and Animation Design
Dept of General Education: - French 101
 Lecturer in Silapakorn University International college Thailand
Dept of Fine Arts in Painting Conservation: - Occidental Art History
- Asian Art History
- Photography for Art Conservation
- Basic Aesthetics
Dept General Education: French 101 – French 102
June 2001 –2003
- Lecturer in Schiller-Stamford International University Thailand
- Dept of Communication Arts: Introduction to Photography and Film.
- Advertising and Public Relation Production.
- Media Planning for Advertising and Public Relation.
- General Education: -French 101 -French 102
June 2000 - One-man show ; Still Life at the "Maison de l'Art Actuel" Ville de Bruxelles.
Since 1998 - One-man show: Still Life, Bangkok Playhouse, Bangkok Thailand.
Managing Director of Acte-Expo, supplier of digital image and photography services to
the Musée d'Ixelles, Woluwé St Pierre, Province du Brabant Wallon (Belgium)
Establishment of Cyber-Point in Bangkok, a company whose main activity is the
reproduction on canvas of 19th and 20th century works of art, destined for export.
1995 - 1997 Cultural attaché to Marion Lemesre, Commissioner for Art & Culture to the City of Brussels
Exhibitions organised at the Brussels City Hall :
Mes compétences :
Pas de formation renseignée