Quick learner and high performing team member who has the ability to prioritize tasks and consistently tackle to produce a high quality product and face tough challenges.
Mes compétences :
Cordelia de Castellane
- Store manager
2014 - 2015• Managing day to day operations and promotional campaigns of a newly opened store. Exceeded sales and margin targets ~ £200k annual turnover.
• Managing inventories according to sales target needs, handling returns, damaged products and managing customer complaints ~ achieved 10% fewer returns compared to competitors.
• Recruiting, training, managing and coaching 4 sales assistants.
• Created appealing window displays, improved store merchandising to attract new customers and increase turnover.
• Improved customer loyalty program by enhancing different aspects of our customer service ~ boosted client subscriptions by more than 100.
- Sales assistant
Troyes2014 - 2014• Advising customers and boosting repeat purchasing.
• Managing special orders and notifying customers when the items have arrived.
• Operating cash register, opening news loyalty accounts ~ one monthly challenge won.
• Keeping the store clean and tidy - Participating in stocktaking.
Doudou et Compagnie
- Assistant Sales Director
Besançon2013 - 2013• Managing day-to-day sales and team of 9 salespeople.
• Developing partnerships with national retailers to increase brand visibility, negotiated space in various Christmas Retailers catalogue and creating “Galleries Lafayette” Christmas bear mascot ~ €400k+ incremental sales .
• Designing 2014 winter collection products Commercial and Marketing launches ~ identified the top 15 and organising 20 targeted marketing promotions campaigns.
• Developing tools to provide visibility on sales performance by salesperson, launching private sales for unsold items ~ €40k incremental sales.
• Organising, preparing and managing a booth at European major toys events and national conferences ~ 8 events, 100+ suppliers/customers negotiations.
- Sales Assistant
Fresnes2012 - 2012• Merchandising for the Barbie and Fisher Price brands during the Christmas period ~ 3rd biggest Toys’r’us store in the world
• Running and analysing weekly customer buying habits, profiles and gathering customer completed questionnaires that were sent to head office. Recommendations made on the basis of the analysis of ~ 400 questionnaires resulted in changes in top 5 products ordered to suppliers.
- Assistant Product Manager
2012 - 2012• Benchmarking competitors through market research ~ the 10 studies carried out contributed significantly to new products development (NPD).
• Organising focus groups supported by significant quantitative customers profiling and analysis which also contributed to NPD and resulted in an incremental uplift in sales of 10%.
• Creating marketing material to brief design teams on product expectations based on customers sample feedback analysis.
• Designed 3 successful business cases which resulted in significant changes to the pricing and promotion strategy of the company.
• Digital Marketing task: managed a blog in partnership with “Magicmaman” a platform dedicated to mums to develop our new baby album collection with experts and win market shares against industry leader “Petit Ours Brun”.
- Marketing Assistant
PARIS2011 - 2011• Preparing for “Maison et Objets” trade fair and Parisian showroom, booth coordination and event management.
• Creating marketing collateral, communications, media and press booklets for sales representatives and prospects.
Angouleme2010 - 2012Marketing and Management
Mémoire: "La stratégie de diversification des Editions Playbac"
Gestion de projet: "Education aux media" avec France Télévision Jeunesse