- IT Director
2014 - maintenant
- Responsible for a team of 25 people across 4 countries.
- Helpdesk, Service Delivery, Project Management, Training, Demand Management and Infrastructure
- Member of the Global IT Board
- IT Strategy decision maker
- IT Director EMEA
2013 - 2014
- Responsible for Technology of Head-Offices and Power Plants across the region.
- Actively involved in the Corporate IT Strategy, PMO and worldwide projects.
- Develop of Renewable energy through Technology.
- Leverage business applications to generate competitive advantages for the organization.
- In charge of Technology Innovation of Power Plants in Africa.
- Lead a multi-cultural team distributed in different countries and time-zones.
- Work closely with Business Development to increase the Asset Portfolio through accurate Due Diligence.
- Program Director
2012 - 2013
• Ran innovation programs of several millions euro across the region
• Work closely with the EMEA CEO to align the business strategy with the change the programs deliver into the organization.
• Competitor analysis using SWOT tools
• Built partnerships with strategic partners (SNCF, SBB, NS, SHELL)
• Built and ran a framework for acquisitions of competitors. Currently working on Acquisitions in Denmark, Poland, Hungary.
- Head of PMO
2011 - 2012
• Lead the Project and Portfolio Management Office / PMO
• Manage, assess, coach and grow teams of project managers
• Build a strong project management team and construct a formal PMO overseeing all the company projects aligning them with the business strategy.
• Define project management methodology
• Full budgetary control
• Reporting at executive level, effectively managing senior stake holders
• Manage vendors to ensure that overall quality of deliverables is at the required level.
• Work on continuous improvement of the project delivery lifecycle
- IT Manager EMEA
2008 - 2011
• IT Service Manager of distributed IT Team ( Local IT Managers and IT Technicians) in 12 countries for total 92 sites (Business Centres)
• Suppliers/outsourcers Management
• Responsible for change and innovation
• Support for standards implementation
• Responsible for Telecom solutions(Tlc & Data)
• Support for strategies development
• Troubleshooting and Escalation Contact
• Consulting and Support Regus IT Products and services
• IT trainer for internal IT resources
• Responsible for yearly IT budget of over 3 Million €
Projects successfully managed in this position:
o New Site Openings: Malta, Istanbul, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Paris, Lisbon, Porto (IT Budget and forecast, IT infrastructure design, rollout, remote and on site project management, ISP and TLC management. 2008-10 EMEA
o IT Infrastructure Innovation Tel Aviv, Lisbon, Madrid and Barcelona offices with Voip integration (Assessment, IT Budget preparation, Suppliers evaluation, IT infrastructure design, rollout, 2008-10 EMEA)
o Internet Access Global Review (market analysis, Technology review, generated requirements list, ISP proposals review. 2008-09 EMEA)
o Asset Management software ( Analysed the status quo, project plan, market analysis, Budget preparation, delivered to Corporate IT . 2008-09 Corporate)
o State of the Art Voice System ( Analysed current modus operandi, generated requirements list project plan, benchmarked brands and constructors as well as constructors partners, Budget preparation, financial revision, deployment plan project deliverables passed on to Corporate IT, managed the transition phase. 2010 Corporate)
o IT service re-organisation ( assessment of current resources through interview process, highlighted key skills, outsourced technical support , reduced headcount and HR costs, fused on Business requirements and development 2009 EMEA)
Ariston Thermo Group
- IT Infrastructure Manager
2003 - 2008
• Team Leader to develop Infrastructure standards in Europe and Far East countries
• Managed 13 Engineers distributed in 5 countries
• Duties divided among: 60% management, 40% project management,
• Outsourcings And Offshore feasibility studies/Implementation over SAP environment, data centre merging and relocation. Contracts and SLA negotiations
• Developing Infrastructure Standards focused on SAP integration with third party application (Cisco Voip Call Centres, Lotus Notes and Exchange, VMware and Citrix)
• IT Budget Preparation and Strategy designing
• Feasibility analysis and drawing of deployment process
• System and Network Architecture designing
Projects successfully managed in this position:
o Document Dematerialization: SAP Invoices and Orders (Feasibility analysis, rollout, implementation of SAP connectors with Esker DeliveryWare 2008, FR and BE)
o SAP Integration of an acquired company. Termogamma (Feasibility analysis, project plan, rollout, go live support, transition management 2007, CH)
o SAP Cuenod Branch Integration (Feasibility analysis, Panning, FR and CH)
o Central Europe IT Re-organisation MPLS, VPN, IT Resources (Feasibility analysis, risk management, 2007, DE-CH, AT and NL)
o WiFi Infrastructure (Analysis and setup, 2007, All over Europe)
o Turkey Branch Network and System Standardization (SAP Feasibility study, Project Planning 2007, TR)
o Elco Branches MPLS Integration (Feasibility study, Corporate rollout, 2006, BE)
o VOIP Infrastructure and WAN Network Optimization (Feasibility analysis, Implementation, Sites Connections, 2006, FR-IT)
o France Head Office Moving (Feasibility analysis, SAP Systems relocation, Re-organisation, Call Centre setup, 2006, FR)
o Lotus Domino Migration (to 7.0.2 version, SAP integration, 2006, FR-BE)