- Lead HVAC
1999 - maintenant
ASSET (SAIPEM shipping) (detail): -SOFRESID-LORIENT:
FDS/ S3000 -750T `Winch / Thruster / Galley update :
* HVAC - In charge of HVAC's calculation notes (air flow, ductwork, equipment...), D&ID, layout and MTO. ;
* PROCESS - In charge of Process's calculation notes (pump, exchanger, expansion tank, pipework, pressure loss...) and P&ID . ;
* SURVEY - 3 days on board.
KAOMBO (detail) TOTAL: In charge of HVAC' Calculation notes, Equipment list, P&ID, D&ID, SLD, Layout.
JANGKRIK ( cold eyes) ENI: Lead HVAC in charge of Design brief, functional specification, philosophy endorsement, calculation endorsement, new calculation notes, D&ID/P&ID, Typical, Symbol, HVAC layout Equipment list.
BLOCK 15 (feed) ENI : Lead HVAC in charge of Calculation notes, HVAC Philosophy, Block diagrams.
OFON TOTAL (detail) TOTAL: In charge of HVAC' Calculation notes, technical specifications, requisitions, data sheets, design basis, design philosophy, weight report, MTO, D&ID, single line diagrams, coaming books studies and management interface with the structure team.
ANGUILLE (detail) TOTAL: In charge of HVAC' Calculation notes, technical specifications, requisitions, data sheets, D&ID/P&ID and layout.
SHTOKMAN (feed) TOTAL : -Integrated at SAIPEM PARIS's team :In charge of several HVAC' Calculation notes, block diagram, lay-out, equipment list, MTO for Topsides Technical building and fore machinery space.
OML 58 (detail) TOTAL : - Integrated at SAIPEM PARIS's team: In charge of dimensioning calculations of duct work and Layout .
HOSPITAL of Pontivy (detail) : In charge of dimensioning calculations of duct work and Layout .
SCORPENE INDE Program :
In charge of cooling and air-conditioning installations (C1 phase)
Completion for these two installations :
* Explanatory installation manual (MEDEF). ;
* Management of diagrams modifications and their impact on construction drawings. ;
* Supervision and validation of electrical and control system installation manual. ;
* Installation schedule management.
* Installation constraints management.
FREMM Program :
Execution of functional diagrams for fluid installation (seawater, fire, diesel, scuppering..)
HOSPITAL CALMETTE of Lorient : Synthesis (HVAC/Electricity/piping...) studies on site.
DELTA Program :
In charge of installations of accommodation functional studies
QUEEN MARY2 - Chantiers de l'Atlantique: Study of loading strategy for cabins (lead handling cabins).
Chantier OCEA - Fontenay le comte: Hull Accessories studies - Follow-up on site
Various studies of mechanics and fluid....