- Product Engineer
2009 - maintenant
- Methodology and project engineer for reliability
2007 - 2009
In charge of methodology for reliability monitoring of 5 technologies simultaneously
Ran lifetime assessment tests with current and temperature induced degradation modes: electromigration for interconnections and hot carrier for MOS transistors.
Managed priorities among technologies and in charge of all project phases:
- Defined reliability monitoring needs, negociated and optimized structures size versus cost
- Defined test structures concept, supported and corrected designers on final versions.
- Defined test algorithm sequence and and wrote it in partnership with IT expert
- Supported and trained production counterparts on technical issues (America, Asia, Europe)
- Test and Control engineer for reliability
2005 - 2007
In charge of monitoring for copper interconnections reliability for 3 technologies simultaneously
- Analysed monthly results with Statistical Process Control methodology (SPC)
- Developed and ramped up the monitoring plan from qualification to full production
- Met monitoring sampling targets and published quarterly reports for customers
- Defined test structures concept and wrote algorithms to reduce test time by a factor of 5
- Intern - Research Study
2004 - 2004
Working in ASULAB S.A, Swatch R&D laboratories, Neuchatel, Switzerland.
Study of the interphase created between an epoxy-nylon adhesive film and its substrate
- Optimized surface treatments, ran bond humidity storages and bond breaking tests in order to improve reliability
- Intern - Industrialization study
2003 - 2003
Working in Schneider Electric Technocenter, Grenoble, France.
Industrialization evaluation of a new surface treatment process for a circuit breaker component.
- Completed a “Produce or buy” study: schedule of conditions, market analysis