- Relationship Manager
2014 - maintenant
- Marketing Executive
2013 - 2014
• Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies
• Managing budgets, analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
• Building and evaluating marketing campaigns & promotional activities (BtoB, BtoC)
• Maintaining, developing and managing corporate customer relationships in various sectors (Education, Retail, Food & Beverage, Banking, Telecommunication, Entertainment, etc.)
• Analysing SWOT, branding positioning and monitoring team performance & competitor activities
• Conducting market research about consumer behaviour and on focus group
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies, writing reports to Top Management Team
• Coordinating with designer and managing the production of marketing materials to implement all necessary marketing campaigns including leaflets, standees, posters, flyers, newsletters, etc.
• Working closely with Engineering Quality Control and Developer to facilitate product feedback in order to meet customer service-level commitments, increase customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues
Communication & Events:
• Preparation, organising and attending events such as talk show, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
• Sourcing and securing sponsorship of advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications
- Assistant Relationship Manager, Global Banking
2013 - 2013
• Support for the Relationship Manager on a daily basis in various functions including conducting client due diligence, preparing credit applications, answering client questions on a daily transaction basis. Provide administrative support and handling additional responsibilities where necessary.
• Elaborate and manage the KYC "Know Your Customer" review, dormant accounts and client data quality, static data inputs in systems.
• Raise necessary AML "Anti Money Laundering" risks, ensure appropriate arrangements are in place within the business for the prevention of money laundering and counter financing terrorist.
• Collect relevant information from various sources to seek approval for new facilities, facilities reviews, adjustments.
• Check the facility letters prepared by Service Delivery, ensure the return of acknowledged copies of such letters prior to the expiry date therein and follow-up action on outstanding items.
• To be in regular contact with customers on operational issues, follow-up action on outstanding matters.
• Check customer and facility related documents and follow-up action on outstanding items. Arrange renewal of security documents.
• Work closely with HO of HSBC Vietnam and other HSBC departments and its branches.
- International Sales Manager
2012 - 2012
- Identified the clients’ needs, proposed new recommendations to enhace client services
- Prepared, organized and participated to professional events in France and international
- Followed the budgets, ensured projects profitability
- Managed the relationship with clients, transporters and sponsors
- Trained new employees
BNP Paribas Cardif
- Assistant Project Manager
2011 - 2011
• Defined the strategies focused on clients’ initiatives for topics : Compliance, Sales & Distribution, Culture, Services, Product
• Collected, identified, evaluated the best practices of client oriented in all entities worldwide of BNP Paribas Cardif
• Recommended the actuarial guidelines which aim at clients' interest, followed-up its actions plan
• Proposed new approaches « Customer Centric » on new version 2012 of Credit Protection Insurance product to be more transparence, less exclusion and to facilitate sales process on French market (BtoBtoC)
• Analyzed, selected projects for the « Innovation Awards 2011» in order to bring an added value to end customers
• Developed, animated the « Customer Centric Programme » website to promote a culture « Treating Customers Fairly » within the company
- Market survey & distributor research
2010 - 2010
• Interviewed managers of luxury hotels in order to promote the benefit of broadcasting channel France24 in the hotel in New York City
• The information collected was relayed back to France24-Paris which allowed for the channel to properly identify their target market
GE Money Bank - GROUPE GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Marketing Analyst
2010 - 2011
• Defined positioning of branding, analyzed client surveys, reporting voice of customers about branding perception
• Conducted market research of an insurance project, defined strategy of positioning ( go to market )
• Determinated royalty clients program, analyzed satisfaction clients survey by method NPS (post sales call)
• Studied competitor products, analyzed strategy marketing interne and positioning of branding
• Defined, analyzed target market segmentation CRM
• Analyzed advertising campagne
• Benchmarked projects of developpement of new products
• Researched, analyzed macroeconomic data for project Growth Playbook
Solaris - Groupe Grand Vision
- Market strategy analysis
2009 - 2010
• Conducted, and interviewed managers in optical retail stores in Tokyo
• Benchmarked Japan market about sunglasses
• Evaluated the surveys and provided recommendations to Senior Management whether Tokyo is an adequate market to expand operations
Indovina Bank - Hanoi
- Assistant Communication Manager
2008 - 2008
- Assistant Director, Cargo services, Paris
2007 - 2007
• Assist office staff with various administrative tasks
• Controled bills, managed client relationship