Maintenance Mechanical Team Leader assigned to maintain multi-featured equipment fleet on Ashtart: offshore oil rig within cross-functional technical skills on rotating & static units
Mes compétences :
SEREPT_Société d’exploitation et de recherché de pétrole en Tunisie.
- Chef service Mécanique au sein de la direction de Maintenance.
2010 - maintenantPreparing maintenance procedures and specifications according to company strategies.
Maintenance Mechanical Team Leader (From 02/08/2013 till today) :
- Review the maintenance routines proposed by vendors and their optimization.
- Ensure the availability of surface facilities: Static & rotating equipments (and all the assets under the custody of maintenance direction).
Planning, launching and following up preventive and predictive interventions performed on different equipments and packages.
- Classification of equipment spare parts and definition of their management procedures (warehousing, ordering, preservation…).
- Ensure the reordering of spare parts to maintain the defined stock levels.
- Give support to the planning activity in the development of the CMMS.
- Acting as a technical authority to troubleshoot & solve technical problems occurring during operation.
- Produce method statements, risk assessment, work instructions and routines where required.
- Running Maintenance equipments costs and estimation of their related annual budget for Opex, S.Opex and CAPEX.
- Contribution to the development of interfaces between Maintenance, Engineering & Asset integrity entities.
- Contribution to the development of Asset Integrity Management & Risk Based Inspection Programs.
- Ensuring the application of the quality concept improvement based on PDCA process.
- Promote safety in all aspects of the work & ensuring that safety management systems are adhered to.
- Preparing safety improvement files for equipments and especially for SCE (Safety Critical Elements) case.
- Carry out staff performance appraisals & develop career plans.
- Responsible for recruiting mechanical technicians.
- Input into mechanical technician’s training program and competence assurance schemes.
- Provide input to project economics, Field Development Plans & Operating Philosophies.
- Spearheading the Reliability Centered Maintenance & Condition monitoring initiatives leading to RCFA & Proactive maintenance.
- Identify, evaluate and acquire new maintenance technologies.
CCIC, (Consolidated Contractors International Company), UAE( EPC Contractor)
- Equipment Site Engineer
2008 - 2010Equipment engineer holding vendor packages: 3 Macchi Boilers Sofinter version, Largest Boiler MVF type: 490 Ton (Main block), 270 ton Steam/hour (Superheated steam within 495°c), and 72 bar.
- Planning, Preassembly and Site erection using tight schedule 8 months for three boilers :
- Erection of Boiler, Pre Assembly and Erection of Ducts and Steel Structure, Erection and Alignment of FD/FGR Fan, Fabrication and Erection of Small Bore Piping for Boiler and Cracking Gas Compressor and Preparation of as built ISO. Interfacing with Linde (Main contractor) and Borouge (Client) Engineers / Supervisors for the punch list items clearance & pre-commissioning activities. Providing immediate supervision on the site activities to make sure that safety rules are adhered to.
- Insulation and painting engineer (dealing with subcontractor Insulco) for all project equipment and pipelines including: MHI Compressors, Boiler Components and Furnaces Components.
- Ensuring the companies HSEQ policies, procedures and programs are implemented and strictly adhered to upon responsibility.