Management Consulting Fat 4
- Managing consultant
2006 - maintenant
Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Information & Operations - Operational risk projects
Project and functional management: (1) development / implementation of a permanent control solution tool that enables action plans and recommendations follow-up(steering and reporting tool) (2) project development of a Permanent Risk Monitoring framework (3) development and implementation of a risk reporting tool based on a group permanent control tool (4) Follow-up of department activity /projects: planning, budget, progress, improvement needs.
AXA - Financial Department: performance review of Sarbanes Oxley framework / controls, tests execution (cheminement allégé) and management performance reviews, recommendations delivery and framework rationalization propositions.
International Bank - Project management : MiFID directive implementation, client categorisation requirements compliance (FSA framework)
Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) - ICADE - Real estate project management
- Project management and steering: implementation of a new organization and information management system at subsidiary scale (from kick-off to post-launch support: analysis, qualifications, implementation, follow-up);
- Supervision and coordination of all post-launch problems and pitfalls (analysis, resolutions steering, follow-up - all sites);
- Project management/steering: (1) compliance with SRU regulatory environment, implementation of tool upgraded version (2) analysis, definition, sites-generalisation of all management documents, edition office automation
BNP-Paribas Real Estate and Property Management (REPM) - Promis Project
- Project pre-integration / reliability process: functional analysis, homogenisation work, project tasks optimisation.
Development of an Enterprise Risk Management offer; surveys on investment funds (hedge funds, ETF, special vehicles)
Credit Mutuel - Arkea Project - Risk reduction and business activity continuity planning - Operational risk project
- Definition and optimisation of project management workload and deliverables, project management office tasks;
- Process and risk documentation on the fields covered by business activity continuity and risk reduction scope.
BNP-Paribas Insurance - PIMS project (Protection International Management System)
- Review and consolidation of overall insurance core data model
- Detail design of core products ;
- Project follow-up from configuration to delivery, improvements, post delivery management.
2005 - 2005
- Development of a new expertise department: Steering and economic performance, design of offers and structure;
- Implementation mission of an internal control structure and dedicated procedures compliant with Sarbanes Oxley and LSF for a global insurance actor - Development of a cross-sector implementation kit;
- Application of a Business Process Management methodology to the internal control project ; tool training session; - Deployment mission of a Balanced Scorecard for a global company (Hyperion HPS and Analyser);
- Impact surveys of IFRS and IAS, Basel II, Solvency II norms, and proposal of dedicated architectures.
Ernst & Young Business Advisory
2005 - 2006
Aviva, BNP-Paribas, HSBC, JP Morgan, Nomura, Sella bank, Société Générale (Euro-VL), Statestreet, UBS: risk management, internal audit, anti money laundering (AML) testing and controls (transfer agency, asset management);
Impact surveys of Markets Financial Instruments (MiFID) and anti-money laundering & terrorism financing Directives;
2003 - 2004
- Positioning of the high-speed Internet offer (telecom sector), best practice and benchmark analysis. Development of a multichannel commercial strategy, improvement of commercial process efficiency ;
- Carrying out of a new market approach strategy concerning the accessory division, segmentation by user profile, offer structure repositioning, installation of activity follow-up indicators (automotive manufacturer).
MBDA Missile & Missile systems (EADS Group)
- Purchasing Business Analyst
2003 - 2003
- Price rebate procedure over non quality purchasing costs (analysis of issue, development of problem solving procedure);
- Realization of 2002 purchasing department statement of account (dashboards, performance indicators);
- Carrying out of the 2003 competitiveness plan and its orientations, working out of a suppliers guide list, ad hoc surveys;
- Contribution to SAP implementation in the purchasing department: industrial accountancy, purchasing process activation.
- Marketing Analyst
2001 - 2001
- Market survey on the European air emissions market (European and national regulation and normalization programs, overall market structure, associated business opportunities);
- Analysis of several industrial segments: chemicals, refining and petroleum, glass, iron & steel, and cement industries.
- Economic Marketing Analyst
2000 - 2000
- Development of the price strategy and positioning of a new commercial vehicle (new Trafic) according to different market zones (six European countries) - Kangoo 4x4 price strategy and positioning ;
- Work on new Trafic and Kangoo 4x4 marketing platforms, benchmarking actions, ad hoc surveys.
UK French Embassy (London)
- Market Analyst
1999 - 1999
- Realization of market surveys, synthesis documents, actor and product cards, survey presentations (studied markets: soft drinks, alcohols, wine and spirits, brewers, pub chains, specialised and large scale distribution);
- Carrying out of dashboards (products and range efficiency) - Beverages, wine & spirit, distribution department.