- Marketing Manager - Solutions Business Unit
2014 - 2015
1. Marketing work streams related to communication (event, conferences, communication materials): Organize joint Marketing & Communication department work, Define use cases for demo and pilot the overall process to get demo in place, Provide demo guide and internal raining and perform demos at booth, content for brochures, PRs, Design SBU presentations, organize kick off (agenda, awards, and logistics), Analyze the existing branding and propose new approach (new portfolio structure, new naming).
2. Market Intelligence (report, strategic analysis, and newsletter):Enforce Market Intelligence function at SBU marketing department.
3. Value proposition presentation for each BLs: Develop new Value proposition presentation for each product,1 new template, 6 portfolio presentations, 9 sales presentations, 9 sales guides, 9 success stories
4. Value proposition for Strategic Partnerships: elaborate Marketing plan, deep dives workshop for sales, & marketing campaign: Develop and communicate value proposition around strategic partnerships toward marketing campaign on SalesForce CRM, training on OLA, deep dive sessions, Define Marketing Plan for each strategic partnership and acquisitions, Marketing Campaign on new product follow up and analysis
5. Market analysts: Enhance OTs knowledge of market trends, customer needs and competition, Improve OT ranking within the industry thanks to vendor briefings and competitive assessments, Define a plan to better target market analysts and build an analyst data base, identify relevant institutes & consultancy companies (ABI, Gartner, AITE, First Partner, F&S, IHS...), Identify relevant market studies, reports, webinar, local briefing and conferences, Organise meeting with analyst during exhibition (Cartes & MWC), prepare interview and briefing sessions, Contribute to decision making process on Gartner & ABI subscription, NPS (Net Promoter Score): identify SBU customers, provide contact list, and participate to questions & briefing.
- Marketing & Communication Sales Support - Solutions Business Unit
2012 - 2014
1. Support sales forces with relevant sales materials and trainings on Solutions
- Strengthen both Solutions BU and Telecom/Payment BU sales force skills and knowledge through training programs (new comer training, sales speak to sales, webinars,…)
- Manage OLA training for sales team: content, planning and logistics and follow mains outcomes: participation, topics and statistics
- Contribute to the Global Annual Convention with appropriate training programs and management presentation, movies creation (working closely with com agencies)
- Support customer seminars (Banking Forum, Orange day...) and customer specific meetings (Solutions World Forum, Innovation day...)
- Ensure up-to-date Solutions BU Ozone with enriched content, and animation.
2.Contribute to Solutions Business Unit’s marketing communication
- Work closely with our marketing teams to ensure communication tools message consistency (brochures, flyers, animations,…), promote externally our offer
- Support MoreMagic for Marcom activities during the acquisition.
- Reinforce our team spirit (offsite seminar, management meeting…)
3. Participate to Solutions Business Unit’s evolution in line with company strategy
- Package our overall Solutions Business Unit offer, and update 2 times a year.
- Follow the key references (new win and lost) for each SBU activities
- Contribute with relevant inputs to Telecom and Payment strategic marketing
- Analyse competitive landscape and performance in regards to solution market (MWC and Cartes, key announcements)
- Propose and ensure overall BU management processes and meetings
- STRATEGY & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GLOBAL ACCOUNT FT/ORANGE
2010 - 2011
1. Strategy & Business Development:
- Support on the 3 years Strategy Plan
- Support on strategic project follow-up (customer presentation)
- Market studies in collaboration with the sales team.
2. Strategic & Intelligence Marketing:
- Analyse financial & strategic reports/studies for the Global Account FT/Orange
- Involve in elaboration of the Business Review, the Key Account Plan & the 3 years Strategy Plan
- Participation in communication plan to increase services sales.
3. Field Marketing:
- Public or private Training and Seminar organisation, workshop session to the sales team: Welcome Briefing to
new staff, Customers Seminar, Executive Seminar, Sales Services training
4. Communication management:
- Internal communication tools management (animation and post): Intranet web pages, SharePoint, & internal
social network like “Engage”, the internal facebook.