Meudon2006 - 2011As a project manager, I have to manage projects whose purpose is to design the technical solutions which are then to be deployed on the computer equipment.
The main tasks of this job are :
- Project management and control : planning & deadlines, costs, deliverables,
- Controlling and managing people and resources (both internal and external),
- Relation with the operator,
- Business reporting and project review (steering committee).
- Outsourcing service coordinator/supervisor
Meudon2001 - 2006My task was to manage the relation between the outsourced computer equipment’s operator and the technical certification department I belonged to.
- financial follow-up of the end users activites,
- managing the relation between the operator and the department through different operational action committee (change/problem management, deployment committee)
- monthly business reporting (operator’s performance and costs),
- day-to-day relation between the operator and the end users,
- communication on planned interventions and technical incidents,
- participation at different levels on the switching implementation and the follow-up of the different provider’s operating team.
- Project coordinator
Meudon2000 - 2001My mission was to coordinate the relation between the system administration teams and the end users.
Those end users had various needs, regarding their own corporate applications, that had to be fullfilled : usually, the availability of specific infrastructure within their own schedule.
The tasks were priority management between the different end users’ needs and communication.
During this mission, I had to manage a specific project : to move several computer rooms from one datacenter to another. The specific tasks I had to handle were :
- planning of the move, considering an important deadline,
- more than 200 servers to be moved while keeping the highest service availability,
- internal & external ressources coordination.
- Unix system administrator
Meudon1998 - 1999System administrator on heterogeneous computer equipment (Sun-Solaris, Digital-DEC), composed of around 200 servers and workstations. The main tasks of the job were :
- servers installation & deployment,
- meeting the end users’ needs (account creation, applications deployment etc.)
- servicing and incidents handling.