Mes compétences :
- DEMAND & SUPPLY MANAGER
Paris2006 - 2010Head of Department deputy
Manage Solvay Pharma’s major Third Party Supplier:
• Supply Chain representative in the carve out of a manufacturing site producing Solvay’s #1 blockbuster generating 500 MM€ turnover.
• Implement, support & improve the toll manufacturing process in SAP & APO.
• Functional management of Customer Service Managers & API procurement team.
• Generate the demand for 400 finished products and determine all Bulk and API replenishment.
• Manage all product launches and packaging changes in collaboration with Text and Design.
• Supply Chain representative for all blockbuster product work stream meetings.
As Supply and Demand Manager for Solvay’s Global Supply Chain:
• Implemented Pull replenishment planning for solids, cream, aerosols finished products.
• Implemented safety stocks and Economic Order Quantities to optimize production output, working capital & customer service. Reduced replenishment lead time from 12 to 7 weeks in two sites.
• Contributed to an inventory reduction of 45 MM€ in supply centres and all warehouses’ subsidiaries for all finished products, intermediates and raw materials.
• Set Key Performance Indicators in all stocking points: inventory reach, inventory value, replenishment lead times, forecast accuracy (lead) and service level.
- 6 SIGMA PROJECT MANAGER
Midland2004 - 2006Led European Supply Chain projects for the Building Solutions Business. Managed teams of 5 to 10 persons from different sub-processes. This role entailed a lot of interaction with multiple functions: Sales, Purchasing, Marketing, Logistics, Planning, Manufacturing and Finance. Applied 6 Sigma Methodology for following projects:
• Sourcing improvement & Freight costs reduction in central Europe. 280 M€ savings generated in Austria, Germany and France by improving sourcing, payload and business service standards.
• Product mix optimization, reduction of working capital for finished products. 30% reduction of the product mix and 5% of overall working capital in Europe.
• Forecast accuracy & service level improvement in France & Benelux. Service improved by 40 % by revisiting product mix, safety stocks and implementing statistical forecast.
• Consignment stock negotiated with packaging suppliers.
- PRODUCTION PLANNER
Midland2000 - 2004• Planned all production at Dow’s Spain, Italy, Portugal and Turkey Polystyrene foam plants. Responsible for the finished products planning (SAP), working capital optimization and raw materials supply. Interface between sales (consolidating forecast), production (scheduling), logistics (organizing cross shipments), purchasing (raw material lot size and supply frequency).
• Planned all 3 lines of Dow’s Polyethylene plant. Whilst improving efficiency between sales, production and supply chain by setting up a S&OP, my actions resulted in a 40% working capital reduction. In 2002, planned a major shutdown during a critical re-engineering project while ensuring identical customer service standards -delivery within 2 days upon order receipt, 98% service level. Inventory build up & product sourcing optimization for the supply of south European markets.