2006 - 2011Internal Audit Department of Riotinto Alcan (Based in Paris)
• Performs internal audit assignments of the various processes for subsidiaries in Europe, in USA and in Asia (especially in China) – such as financial closing, purchasing, sales and distribution, inventory, fixed assets and human resources – to ensure that : major financial, operational and internal and external compliance controls are properly implemented; the risks are identified timely and effectively eliminated/mitigated.
• Adapted to working in the international community, conducting audit projects and Sarbanes?Oxley projects in China (Mainland and HK), Singapore, USA, UK, Russia, France, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Holland, Italy, Greece, Switzerland and Belgium.
• Key findings (e.g. Transfer price & management fees issue and Social charges issue)
• Shares best practices (e.g. vendor selection) among different subsidiaries
• Engages in financial due diligence reviews (balance sheets review)
• Investigates misfeasance cases including fraud
• Engages in Capital project review
- Intern in the Middle Office
PARIS2003 - 2005Department derivatives of Equity /Indices of Société Générale Corporate Investment Bank (in Paris)
• Participated in the design and implementation of a new process that automates internal refunding (programming in VBA). Identified, measured and analyzed the internal refunding of the relevant trading portfolios. Monitored the gaps in Audit and optimized the processes.
• Good knowledge of standard financial products in capital markets (foreign exchange, debt, equity and credit derivatives). Participated in the preparation and production of management reports and performance analysis.