Paris2010 - maintenantProvides lead in financial management, planning, and financial overview for WWF projects and programmes ensuring approved policies, procedures and Network Standards are adhered to with the aim to increase operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
Paris2002 - 2008• Produce statutory consolidated financial statements.
• Process closings (monthly and yearly).
• Produce Monthly Financial Report.
• Update other reports (weekly Project Financial Report, Project Overview Report).
• Perform special analyses and projects as and when requested.
• AS400 / Eurozoom Super User
Paris2000 - 2002• Prepare annual budget for the Programme Office.
• Management and financial reporting to GAA (USAID, KFW, and the Malagasy Government).
• Prepare quarterly forecasts.
• Prepare budget for proposals.
• Assist the Financial controller in the implementation of the audit recommendation.
• Field visit (internal control)
Pact Madagascar - Grant Management Unit
- Finance Officer
1996 - 2000Prepare budget for proposals.
Prepare periodical report to comply with USAID standards.
Salary preparation and payment for all Madagascar offices employee (approx 60 staff).
General invoice payment.
Administrative and Financial support for grantees
Field visit for Internal Control
Support to field offices (administrative and financial management)
Antananarivo1990 - 1995DSSAE
Faculté Des Lettres Et Sciences Humaines, Université D'Antananarivo (Antananarivo)