Institut Universitaire des Grandes Ecoles Des Tropiques
- Lecturer, part time- Human Resources Management courses
2017 - maintenant
* Wages and salary administration
* Conflict management, ~ Employee, Industrial, culture and Labour relationships
* Talent Management and development
* Groups Dynamics and industry performance
* HR Administration, people and change management.
PeopleValue HR Consultancy
- Human Resources Director
2016 - maintenant
* Manage a team of 4 to provide professional HR services to clients
o Partner with business leadership to understand general business conditions and how HR can add value through supporting the short and long term goals.
o Assist and coach clients on how to identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents with needed skills set to drive objectives,
o Put in place improved techniques to evaluate and valorise different post to promote employee engagement.
o Ensures regular review and appropriate application of salary reviews in line with compensation and benefits strategic guideline.
o Advises clients on succession plan and performance evaluation policies.
o Develop and support measures to improve positive organizational culture and employee well-being.
o Coach and brainstorming partner to leadership of clients.
o Provide advice and guidance in industrial relations; workers representatives (Unions), other stakeholders.
Union Camerounaise De Brasseries
- Human Resources Director & Management Team member
2013 - 2016
Human Resources Director, Management Team member (1200 employees, 15 Business distribution units)
* Supervised the work of all HR personnel and provided value added support to management, heads of units, heads of departments.
* Oversaw all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
* Recruitments: Identified, attracted, developed and retained best talent for the group.
* Managed recruitment processes in collaboration with head of departments, unit managers, and ensured total compliance with policy: - inductions, contracting procedures.
* Performed job analysis for units and departments per role and defined clearly job posts, functions that improved productivity and efficiency and reduced redundant employees by 10%.
* Developed and analyzed HR dynamics in the industry aligned the business accordingly and added value.
* Performance Evaluation: Drafted and implemented value added policy, ensured all staff are evaluated annually, this boosted employee morals due to objectivity in evaluations, thus leading to the building of a high performance culture. This gave rise to commitment and engagement, increase in employee performance and superior increase in company bottom line.
* Enhanced department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for all accomplished new and varied requests; explored opportunities and added value to job accomplishments.
* Developed and implemented disciplinary and grievance policy and processes that reduced
employee turnover and legal suits due to dismissal from 35% to less than 2%.
* Ensured compliance in HR, HSE, Security statutory and auditory requirements.
o Principal adviser. Supported management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzed information and applications in line * Ensured proper people wellbeing that generated high performance, and strategic managing
relationship with key partners: Labour authorities, social agencies and service providers.
* Developed and implemented compensation and benefits guidelines, ensuring its regular review and appropriate application that added value.
* Oversaw the payroll management by help of sage Saari paie 100.
* Conceived, coordinated and implemented benefits plans such as employee health insurance, complementary insurance scheme, car loan and building loan schemes.
* Managed employee relations which saw 40% decline in Union membership of the company.
* Championed and supported the development and implementation of Succession Planning.
* Updated job knowledge through participation in seminars, webinars, conferences, and took advantage of educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintained excellent personal network and participates in professional organizations.
* Guided management and employees action by researching, developing, writing, and updated policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicated and enforced organizational values.
UCB (UNION CAMEROUNAISE DE BRASSERIES)
2013 - maintenant
PROCTOR & GAMBLE
- Human Resources Officer & Head, HR
2011 - 2013
Human Resources Officer (Head, HR Dept) 200 employees, in 2 countries
* Developed organization strategies through identifying and researching human resources issues; contributed information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; established human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Developed corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, succession and development
* Managed all in house all recruitment processes in collaboration with heads of departments.
* Supervised and implemented succession and career development plan of the company.
* Implemented the personnel system's policies and procedures, and gave-related support to people and culture issue.
* Monitored staff related legal and disciplinary matters and advised management in line with local labour laws and people & culture policies.
* Supported the Company's staff on matters relating to HR policies and procedures.
* Implemented human resources strategies and established department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labour relations thus Acted to support the human factor in the company, devised strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development.
* Coordinated the annual performance and development plant making sure every member of staff is evaluated.
- HR Officer
2011 - 2013
General Processors Ltd.
- Human Resources Director & Litigations Manager
2004 - 2011
* Managed the recruitment and selection process as per guidelines, ensuring high standards compliance on resourcing and inductions.
* Managed human resources Management, I recruited, selected, oriented, trained, coached, counselled, and disciplined the staff; planned, monitored, appraised, and reviewed staff job contributions; maintained compensation; determined production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designed systems; accumulated resources; resolved problems; implemented change.
* Ensured proper staff welfare management, managing in addition, relationships with key stakeholders such as social authorities, labour authorities, service providers on communication credits, health insurance, etc.
* Provided committed HR advice to management on issues in the area of discipline and grievance management, terminations of contract and represented the company at the labour offices and courts of law.
* Developed and maintained productive and collaborative relationships with partners, colleagues, service areas and union representatives, demonstrated professional credibility.
* Provided advice in change management programs, and service area projects groups.
General Processors Ltd.
- Human Resources Manager
2003 - 2004
Maintained employee contracts and ensured compliance with local labour code and national collective conventions.
- Assisted the HR Director in communicating with all staff irrespective of location as was needed regarding people and culture matters that affected them.
- Managed personnel, coached them, prepared staff salary and managed other benefits issues
General Processors Ltd.
- Administrative Assistant
2002 - 2003
* Ensured contracts with stakeholders respected company policy guidelines.
* Coordinated the activities of management team members efficiently.
* Managed people and culture issues of staff in the company.