Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
AXA Assistance (Paris - France)
- International Director of the non medical Providers Network
2012 - maintenant- Define and implement the AXA Assistance strategy on the Technical Providers Network
Key figure: 600 M€ yearly expenses
· Define and deploy the AXA Assistance standards on Providers Network management
Areas: providers management, quality, reporting, procurement, automation
· Animate the Providers Network community (34 countries, 170 employees)
· Participate in the AXA Assistance global projects that impact the Providers Network as subject matter expert.
AXA Corporate Solutions (Paris - France)
- Organization project manager / Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
2007 - 2012- Six Sigma projects: organizations and process reengineering.
Business unit set up, contract management, claims, reporting, IT
Savings: 2,5 M€
· Organization projects: organizations and process reengineering.
International network management, claims
· Strategic studies: opportunity analysis on mass claim management
Potential savings: 1M€
· Change management: Customer Facing Behaviours and IT program deployment
Awareness seminars management, program implementation management
· Certified Black Belt in May 2011
- Six Sigma Black Belt project manager
2007 - 2007From 05/2007 to 09/2007 in Spain (Finance Service Center, Avilés-Asturias)
From 02/2007 to 05/2007 in France (Villers Saint Paul)
- Six Sigma projects: organizations and process reengineering.
Redeployment of the Finance activities across Europe for DCSE.
Savings: 0,4 M$, 3,5 FTE
· Six Sigma team: Support of the FSC SIX SIGMA team on the use of 6S tools, training
development and FSC scorecard implementation for projects prioritization and follow up.
- Business Analyst - DCSE (France)
2006 - 2007DCSE Europe business analyst, finance support for sales and marketing, support for
- SAP Site Lead Implementation (Villers Saint Paul - France)
2004 - 2006Sites: Villers Saint Paul (FR) and Antwerpen (BE)
Lead the SAP implementation in the French site (9 modules, 19 users), POC for the
global project (14 sites in the US and 2 in Europe), Organizational change management;
Key User for the FI-CO module and BW for Europe (2 sites)
- Financial analyst (Villers Saint Paul - France)
2002 - 2004Villers Saint Paul (France)
· Plant Finance analyst (10/2002 – 04/2004)
Finance department and SOX controls implementation, site IT tool deployment, plant
· Others: member of the plant management committee from 01/2004, project leader for a
plant recommissioning project, internal safety auditor. Created the procurement department.
- Accounts Receivables
2001 - 2002Worked at the Finance Service Center (Asturias - Spain)
AR for Spain and France
Green Belt Six Sigma Certified
- Management Controller
2000 - 2001Vigo (Spain)
From 05/2001: Administration and accounting manager.
- Management Controller
Champfromier1997 - 1999Vigo (Spain)
· From 07/1998: in charge of the management control of the Commercial and R&D dept.:
sales and pricing follow up, reporting to the top management, R&D projects follow up
· Management control for the company (controller’s assistant).