Mes compétences :
Optical fibre network
- Testing & Commissioning Engineer
2013 - maintenantI am involved in Nottingham NET2 tram project. The project is the revamping of the existing tramway line and the construction of two new lines.
Responsible for preparation, execution and reporting of Test & Commissioning activities related to the signalling and telecommunications sub-systems supplied by Alstom TIS for the Nottingham NET2 tram project.
• Write and update T&C procedures for a given sub-system (SCADA, Backbone, Signalling, Telecoms).
• Identify possible technical risks related to T&C activities.
• Prepare and execute both static and dynamic tests related to the given sub-system.
• Release test reports for submission to customer.
• Log and manage T&C anomalies.
• Maintain and update configuration status for on-site installed devices on a weekly basis.
• Provide a weekly sub-system T&C progress report based on Key Process Indicators.
• Provide test logs and first level analysis to design team or sub-system experts during troubleshooting phases.
• Set up a monitoring process of the installed sub-system to anticipate and detect potential failures.
• Improve T&C productivity through application of processes and tools.
• Attending and carrying out of FAT and SAT testing.
- Design Engineer
Levallois-Perret2012 - 2012I was involved in the development of the startup Greengest.
Grenngest specializes in the integration of innovative solution for the energy management and establishment of energy alternative like a photovoltaic.
I worked on three different project.
- The first one was to reply to a call for tender for smart metering.
The Smart metering is the installation of sensor network for follow up the energy consumption of a building in real time
- The second project was to reply to a call for tender for photovoltaic installation. It was for the roof of the school or gymnasium.
- The third project was an R&D project. It is the first sensor network of the world who can follow up the energy consumption and the temperature of the cold room. For this project I carried out a model of monitoring software.
BOUYGUES ENERGIES ET SERVICES
- Project Management Intern
2011 - 2011Intern to support the low and high voltage project manager for the construction of data center.
Pont-Aven2010 - 2010Foreman within humanitarian organization on construction site to bring running water in a village in Madagascar