Bouygues Construction Europe - Losinger (Suisse)
- Directeur Ressources Humaines et Communication
2004 - 2009
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. Member of the European HR Committee.
Drove overall HR and Communication strategy. Accountability for all related topics: recruiting, performance review, compensation and benefits, training, organization effectiveness, internal mobility, labour relations, internal and corporate communications, reporting to the Group. Led a team of 20 professionals (12 HR, 3 L&D, 5 Communications).
- Successfully supported the company’s growth (turnover multiplied by 5 between 2000 and 2008) and the implementation of major strategic decisions such as the focus on the property development and general contracting businesses, the acquisition and restructuring of Marazzi Total Contractors and the sell off or closing down of non-strategic businesses.
- Built and organized an HR team and a Communication team that were acknowledged for their professionalism.
- Played a key role in the company project “Losinger 2010”.
- Recruited over 400 engineers, architects, managers and clerical staff in Switzerland, France and Germany.
- Designed and implemented innovative ways of enhancing employee’s development including a “Values and Competences” reference framework, a 360-feedback tool delivered from the top management down to the director level, career interviews, Team Management Plans.
- Defined a policy of leading the way in labour relations that has improved employee’s status and created channels for feedback and dialogue (employee satisfaction survey, work councils, e-forum).
- Led communication initiatives both internal (annual conventions, forums, newsletters, staff party, etc.) and corporate (press campaign and new website following the implementation of a new corporate identity, prestige magazine, etc.).