Currently I am an Exchange Project Manager on Electronic Trading Market (Derivatives,equities), with over 6 years of financial software development experience.
My role consists on managing several software development projects, exchanges gateways enhancements and software migration to new exchange interfaces.
Exchanges : MEFF, Nasdaq OMX Derivatives,Nasdaq OMX Fixed Income , BVB...
- Liaising with Trading Market (Derivatives,equities) on technical and functional aspects
- Writing and validation of functional specifications.
- Supply the product backlog with the list of feature requests(User Stories)
- Define and monitor with stakeholders new application patches/releases.
- Coordinate between Scrum teams & Integration Quality teams to ensure alignment with Client/Exchange needs.
- Support on diverse trading implementation projects including daily bug tracking follow up, post-delivery and maintenance, Organizing Workshop, troubleshooting sessions, Fit-gap & Root-Cause Analysis
- Design/Validate test scenarios, write user guide, and validates the developed system.
- Ensure Internal and External communication (CIB) and presentation of development and maintenance plans
- Scrum Agile
- Cycle V.
Professional skills :
- Market Data/ Trading Systems.
- Equities/Derivatives/Fixed Incomes.
Mes compétences :
Finance de marché