- Telecom Engineer
2013 - maintenant
Three-year apprenticeship - department of mobile access operations
- Analysis of radio and telecom performance via statistics key performance indicators, diagnosis and monitoring of maintenance corrective action plans
- Control of the constructor in the post-swap QoS verification phase, acceptances and 2G / 3G / 4G tuning
- Supervision of the master constractor in the operations of the mobile network (update antennas, swap base stations, change transmission, capacitive and services additions etc..)
- Treatment of any customer complaints.
- Establishment of feedback on specific QoS drifts
- Support and technical expertise on hardware radio and air configurations.
- [2013 - 2015] : In charge of the quality of service during the renovation of the mobile network (Radio/Trans) in the south of France (Tourist cities Nice and Cannes)