Mes compétences :
Techniques de laboratoire
Gestion de la qualité
- Softgoods fabric manager
GIVISIEZ2015 - maintenant- be up to date on fabric trends,innovation and new technologies
- make sure that all fabric meat the Scott standard
- optimise fabric orders to reduce leftovers
- Softgoods developer
GIVISIEZ2014 - 2015- Daily contact with suppliers to elaborate prototype to the end product
- teamwork with product managers
- garment developement
- Quality coordinator
2013 - 2014- Planning of physical and chemical tests in order to ensure European quality standards for garments.
- Follow up of the reports and invoices from the laboratories.
- Development and maintenance of a database for the claims from customers/logistics department.
-Issue of the corresponding claims to the garments suppliers and negotiation
- Ski touring skins operator
2013 - 2013Driving a laser cutting machine from autoCAD patterns. Use of various mechanical cutting machines and manufacturing operations on ski touring skins.
- Engineering Apprentice
Levallois-Perret2010 - 2012Creation of a color-matching software, design of experiment in the production monitoring for support stocking, improvement of high-frequency welds for lumbar belts.
CFIA: Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Laboratory technician
2009 - 2009Understanding and monitoring various analysis methods: gaseous and liquid chromatography,
spectrometry. Discovery of a national laboratory: respecting security and quality / results reproducibility