Renewable Energy Engineer (O&M/Project) at Nareva Holding
Mes compétences :
Patience et fidélité
Sérieux et esprit du travail en groupe
Dynamique de groupe
- Renewable Energy Engineer (O&M/Project - wind) at Nareva holding
2014 - maintenantConstruction Phase:
- Management of interfaces between the 3 main prizes
- Follow-up studies
- Conduct of meetings with contractors
- Follow-up work: quality, time and budget
- Management of the civil works in site (wind turbine fundation,platform, track,…..)
- Conduct the electrical works (electrical substation BT,MT,HT and THT, electrical networks,electrical protection…)
- Conduct the communication & supervision system works (SCADA wind parc , substation supervision)
- Conduct of the construction of the wind turbines works
- Preparation of the operational phase of the wind farm
- Full Monitoring contracts with contractors in the order of service at reception provisional
- Project Closure and "hand-over"
- Manage The QHSE component of site
0&M Phase :
- Pilot and organize site operation (recruitment, setting up framework agreements, implementation of CMMS system ..).
- Management of subcontractors.
- Set and monitor the operating budget.
- Analyze stops following the incident causes trees method and follow implementation of the improvement action plan that results.
- Supervise the operation team (engineers, mastering agent ...)
- To guarantee an availability rate of over 98%, ensuring the proper functioning of Preventive System.
- To organize in-house training on specific facilities.
- Ensure compliance with rules and standards of health & safety and environment in the maintenance work.
- Manage the QHSE section on the site
- Renewable energy engineer (O&M/project - Solar)
2011 - 2014- Management of the construction phase
- Management of the operation & maintenance plan.
- Ensure the control of QHSE in construction site (quality, health and safety)