I'm currently holding a position of PreSales support & Marketing / Business Development director in the Industry Business Unit of Schneider Electric China. I am now based in Shanghai.
Graduated in 2003 from the Ecole Centrale Paris (Master in general engineering).
I've got experience in:
* Offer Creation project: Market analysis, Offer definition, Customer view of Design choices, evaluation of customer impact of quality issues, Communication means realization, Launch & Training for commercial organization. Very interested in creating new offers/solutions for strategic Markets.
* Offer Marketing (Sales Forecast, Product Life cycle, Quality monitoring, Offer simplification, Presentations in face to face or large conference to customers). I led offer marketing function both at global level (interface with R&D for offer stRategy and global launch) and inside country operations (driving sales force).
* Project Leadership (even in virtual environment with teams members on different locations).
* Customer support, I like activities where the customer need is central.
* International Business : French native, I've been 2 years in Tech support in Australia and now 3 years in China. I've been a Business Unit Product Manager : central point of contact for local Product Managers in every countries. I led customer interviews/visits all around the world (France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, UK, Sweden, China, Australia, Singapore). I'm very attracted by multi-cultural positions.
* Business development.
* Automation Market especially Process Control. Technical experience in PLCs, VSDs, Power Measuring devices.
* Management / Leadership: I have been both front line manager and multiple teams manager (up to 60 people).
Mes compétences :