- Airline Pilot
2014 - maintenant
First Officer on Airbus A320
- Airline Pilot
2013 - 2014
First Officer on Dash 8 100-300
- Corporate Pilot
2011 - 2013
- Captain and training Captain on Beechcraft King Air 100 (BE10).
- Extensive experience of IFR and Northern operations.
- Corporate and governmental clientele.
CPAQ AERO | Montreal, Canada
2010 - 2010
- Supervision of flight crews
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOP) and implementing all required approved training programs for the flight crews.
- Issuing directives and notices to the flight crews as required.
- Distribution of accident, incident or other occurrence reports.
- Processing any crew reports.
- Multi-engine and IFR flight instruction.
CAE | Montreal, Canada
- Test Engineer Boeing 737NG FFS
2009 - 2010
- Performing engineering testing on Boeing 737NG level D Full Flight Simulator (from single system testing to real gate to gate flights).
- Use aircraft technical documentation to provide engineering support to software developpers, test pilots and customers.
- Ensure the simulator is matching the authorities requirements for pilots training qualification.
- Participate in simulator qualification with the customer authorities.
Cargair Flight Academy | St-Hubert, Canada
- Flight Instructor
2007 - 2009
- Ground school and flight instruction for : private, professional, Multi-engine and IFR pilots.
- Creating and supervising written exams.
- Work in collaboration with Major Chinese Airlines (Air China, Hainan Airlines and Shandong Airlines) to provide adequate training for pilots.
CS Communication & Systèmes | Toulouse, France
- Space Mechanic Engineer
2001 - 2004
- In charge of the development of a software (ETOP) for the CNES calculating the optimal (time or energy constraint) laws of command for a probe during orbital or interplanetary low-thrust transfer.
[CNES won the 3rd Global Trajectory Optimisation Competition (GTOC3) in 2007.]
- In charge of calculating the manoeuvres to maintain 4 France Telecom's satellites in their orbits.