Mes compétences :
develop Luxury brands
Profit and Loss Accounts
European Trade negotiation
BSS (Business Support Systems)
Clarins Group International
- Export Director Travel Retail
2011 - maintenantPerfume & Cosmetics Brand Clarins, Thierry Mugler,
Export Director Travel Retail Europe: 1'400'000 K EUR WW turnover, 9'500 people
Management of All Travel Retail Operator / Retailer including Airlines
Budgeting & Team Management
* P&L budget responsibility: yearly 7'000 K EUR . (All investment: Rental, Fittings, Airline,
* 10 people: 5 Sales manager and 70 BC's in 12 countries and 5 exports coordinators
in Geneva. Recruitment, Appraisal, Salary cost, motivation
* Reporting to general manager Travel retail EMEA
Strategy & Negotiation
* European Trade negotiation (Front & Back margin, locations, promos, BC's) ;
* Organisational changes & Top door Strategy to sustain growth & high Retail targets ;
* Exclusive products development for Key operator (e.g. Heinemann).
* Net sales turnover 2015: + 5% versus 2014,+18% versus 2013 (+12% in 2013, +25%
in 2012) up to +5% of target,
* Retail sales 2015: 85'000 K EUR ;
* +8% increase of promos in 2015 Vs 2014, +12% SOM Top door airports (in 3 years) ;
- Area Sales Manager Travel Retail
2007 - 2010Bvlgari Group-Neuchatel, Switzerland .1'093'000 K EUR WW turnover, 2800 people
In charge of 1/3 of Travel Retail sales with Negotiation, Management and trade
marketing approach (Nuance, BSS, Heinemann Operators)
Budgeting & Team management
* Yearly support budget: 2'000'000 EUR .
* Annual net sales target in 2009: 10'000 K EUR . ;
* Team Management: 1 Field Supervisor and 20 BC's in 10 countries ;
* Reporting to Regional Director Travel retail EMEA
Strategy & Marketing
* Bvlgari Skin care launch distribution opening ;
* Airlines Media investment: Lufthansa, Swiss Air, Easy jet, Hamburg, Air France... ;
* Exclusive products development.
- Key Account manager & Regional Manager, PUIG group
1999 - 2006PUIG Group P&C (Paco Rabanne, Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Prada) Paris, France.
France Turnover 35'000 K EUR , 180 persons.
Business, Management & Marketing objectives
* To Achieve Sales turnover forecasts with key accounts Nocibé & Douglas ;
* To develop PUIG group brand (Novelties, New launches, Promotions) ;
* Training and mentoring company sales teams.
* Increased of sales turnover + 6 % to 915 K EUR every year in a flat market during 7 years. ;
* Distribution opening of Carolina Herrera and PRADA (100% of forecasted opening
Shoes Maker Sac and Financière Group
- Business development manager
1996 - 1998MORGAN & Elle Shoes, JEAN THIERRY SA (Shoes Maker Sac and Financière Group, France).
Turnover 5 millions EUR , 70 persons.
Business Development Achievements
* Achieved sales of 380'000 EUR in Paris area ;
* Increasing sales by 15%
* Launching the brand ELLE shoes in Paris area. ;
* Distribution door opening for Elle shoes collection, 100% opening in department stores