Cushman & Wakefield Investors
novembre 2010 – Aujourd'hui (3 ans 1 mois)
Cushman & Wakefield Investors provides a complete property investment management service in both a discretionary and advisory capacity across Europe.
Our team of fund specialists have been carefully hand picked from across the property and finance industries to provide clients with expert advice. Working hand in hand with our research team they deliver sound interpretation of the markets and forecasts for the future.
As the independent global investment arm of Cushman & Wakefield, we are also able to draw upon the real estate expertise and experience of more than 13,000 employees in over 58 countries.
- Managing multi asset class sourcing ( retail, office, logistics)
- Supporting investment opportunities (board approval, investment committee)
- Responsible for modelling financial projections
- Producing investment memorandums
- Monitoring Due Diligence process (from inception to closing)
- In charge of third parties instruction (legal, tax, technical consultants, banking services, etc.)
- Involvement in purchase/sale agreement negotiation
- Assisting AM team to execute and deliver business plan
- Responsible for producing AM reports’ and controlling AM models
- Brainstorming AM initiatives (break up sales, lease re-gearing, lease agreement amendment, etc.)
- Assisting investor relation dept. (investors presentation, financial models, market forecasts)
- Project and Structured Finance
Paris La Defense2009 - 2010Financial Analyst: Project & Structured Finance
AREVA's activities are organized into five Business Groups. Mines groups the uranium mines exploration and operation activities. The Front End converts and enriches the uranium and designs the fuel for the nuclear reactors. Reactors and Services groups the activities of design and construction of nuclear reactors and propulsion and research reactors, and the activities of maintenance of the nuclear power plants. The Back End recycles the used fuel and provides transport, clean-up and dismantling services. Renewable Energy develops wind energy, bioenergy, solar power and hydrogen power solutions.
Project & Structured Finance - Infrastructure & Energy (Mine, Water plant, Salar plant, Biomasse...).
- Originating and sourcing infrastructure projects opportunities
- Developing flexible financial models (Projects: mine pit, solar plant, desalination plant)
- Responsible for preparing investment memorandums
- Optimizing debt facilities reimbursements / Debt sizing
- Supporting investment strategy to internal board meeting
- Analyzing business plans' viability, capital structure and guidelines compliance
- Analyste Immobilier
2008 - 2009ACOFI Gestion, Asset Management Company (via listed / non listed Funds; Investment in French listed companies (French REITs, retail and office market).
- Analysing REITs/SIIC pipeline in Europe
- Assessing covenants respect (LTV, Floating, ICR, DSCR)
- Tracking stock performance & growth (Discount, Premium, PER, PCF, Dividend payments, etc.)
- Monitoring 5 year REIT business plan (Leverage, Business Activity, Distribution requirement)
- Reporting financial results and analysis to investors
- Responsible for assisting the team in all aspects of market research presentations