Aslan Corporate Services
- Senior Technical Consultant
2006 - 2010
Aslan Corporate Services is a leader in delivering engineering and construction recruitment to the Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals, Energy and Infrastructure industries. Aslan has a reputation based on many years experience in major national and international, EPCM, Design & Construct and Turn Key projects.
• Role is accountable and responsible to the Managing Director
• Development of Marketing and Business Strategies with the Managing Director
• Responsible for complete recruitment process for assigned roles – from development of advertisement through to placement of candidate and follow up care. Selection/interviews/short listing/profiles/reference checks/Rate or Salary negotiations.
• As Account Manager, delegate roles to appropriate team members
• Maintaining existing relationships with clients on a high level and establishing new relationships with clients as required.
• Staying abreast of industry legislation and economic information.
• Keeping clients up to date with relevant Industry information.
• Development of key contacts and candidate networks in the industry.
• Keeping abreast of the projects and developments in Australia and overseas.
• Responsible for updating candidates and clients in the database and the entering of all relevant data in a timely manner.
Projects location: Australia, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Qatar, UAE, Mozambique, South Africa, Congo (DRC), Nigeria, Senegal, Canada, Mexico and Argentina.