maintenantBenchmarked cities, offered assistance to conference planners (provided information material, helping to find partners, offered support to make their bidding successful), promoted the destination (met with conference planners, contributed to organise visit trips)
FNOTSI - French federation of tourism offices- Paris
- Quality assistant
maintenantCreated an audit to choose the most appropriate certification for Tourism Offices (Afnor NF Service or ISO 9001): created a group work on the subject and realised a quantitative survey. Defined tools useful to obtain certification and provided communication material.
World Travel & Tourism Council- London
- Trainee – Communication
maintenantContributed to the organisation of the annual congress and to the communication of the event.
2005 - maintenantSenior consultant (01/2008):
- Manage a 3 consultants-team, coordinating reference annual benchmark for 15 of the biggest French & European ski lift companies (including Compagnie des Alpes);
- Participate to the company commercial development: develop client loyalty, prospect, respond to call for tender,
- Conduct consultancy work to promote improved decision marking: support price making, produce a consumer model for ski lifts companies.
Junior consultant – market research orientated (03/2005 to 01/2008):
- Conducted and analysed ski lift companies annual benchmark for 6 majors resorts incluing Méribel, Tignes, La Plagne.
- Executed quantitative surveys and qualitative ad hoc inquiries for those companies, Tourism Offices and leisure parks (surveys concerning satisfaction, needs & expectations, behaviour & consumer, trade off...)
Research & analysis trough marketing surveys:
- Making survey offers to both private and public clients (methodology & price),
- Elaborating survey: qualitative and quantitative
- Organising, defining and controlling survey administration : on site interviews, focus group, and online surveys
- Training survey administration teams,
- Conducting qualitative face to face interviews
- Collecting, producing and analysing data,
- Analysing results and issues,
- Making synthesis and recommendations,
- Presenting results to clients & their partners : PowerPoint material and results meeting