Mes compétences :
Wellstaff/ Total E&P Congo
- Well Services Supervisor
2013 - maintenant4x4 Rotational Contract for Total E&P Congo.
Supervision of Rigless Well Interventions such as:
- Slickline operations: Gas lift operations, Flow control completion SCSSV, Caliper Multifingers, Gyro Data Logging, Geoservices BEST tool (Tubing Shut In Tool), MPLT. Tubing Plasma Cut.(EXPRO).
- Actively took part of the Preparation and supervision of 1rst Tubing Conveyed ESP/ Slickline retrievable ESP installed in Congo. Pilot test ran in water well. (ALC-Artificial Lift Company/ Djeno Pilot Test).
- Electric E-Line: Perforation Job using Tuff Truck (SLB and Welltec Tractor for highly deviated wells/ Nkossa Campaign). Tubing Cleaning/ Scale Miling.
- Coiled tubing
- Wellhead Integrity: Xmas tree and Annulus Valves integrity, testing and replacement. Leak detection investigation/ Cameron Heads.
- Pumping Operations: Acid Jobs/ Circulations.
- Annulus bleed Offs: Abnormal Annulus monitoring and Control.Well Test Flaring with Multiphase Flowmeters.
Baker Hughes CENTRILIFT
- Field Service Specialist IV (Centrilift-Artificial Lift)
2006 - 2012ARTIFICIAL LIFT- FIELD SERVICE SPECIALIST IV
5/5 Rotational contract in CONGO BRAZZAVILLE.
Workover: Offshore and Onshore ESP pull and installation with snubbing unit or drilling rigs (Boots and Coots).
Lead Engineer/ 4 men crew.
ESP units, Downhole Gauges (WellLift), Junk Screens, Packers, Motor Shrouds, TRSSV, Control Lines, ESPCP.
Failure Analysis Reports.
Top side Equipment installation, maintenance, troubleshooting: Variable speed drives, step up transformers, Gauges communication and instrumentation.
Platform process adjustments. Modbus adressing, PLC, Current Loops.
Production Optimisation: Surface Equipment adjustments for Pump Flow max efficiency.
Customers: Total E&P Congo, ENI Congo, Perenco.
Occasional trips to Port Gentil Gabon for Crew reinforcement.
Baker Hughes CENTRILIFT
- Field Service Specialist (Centrilift-Artificial Lift)
2001 - 2006ARTIFICIAL LIFT- FIELD TECHNICIAN.
Workover: Pull and Installation of ESP systems.
Failure Analysis, Integrity Tests and measurements.
Workshop Cable preparation (Splicing) and tests certification.
Job organisation/ shipment to wellsite.
Downhole Gauges connection, test and surface configurations. (Phoenix, PHD, Centinel)
Variables speed drives installation and troubleshooting.
ICS and GCS drives.
CUSTOMERS: Esso REP, Total E&P France, Vermilion REP, Lundin, Coparex, AMEC SPIE (Geothermal Wells), Enagas/Repsol (DST) .
IFP Training Center (Pau)
Pau2013 - 2013IWCF Well Control
Well Intervention/ Pressure Control (Wireline, Coiled Tubing, Snubbing, Completion) - From June 10th- 14th- Valid until 06/15
ISTC Malta (International Safety Training College) (Hal Far)
Hal Far2013 - 2013BOSIET (Opito) Including HUET and EBS
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training - Certificate n°72025700150513001