- CFO BU Seats France
2017 - maintenant
Safran Seats France CFO Business Unit, Issoudun, France
Safran Seats France develops, produces and supports all passenger and technical
seats for commercial planes and helicopters. 3 sites in France and 2 in Tunisia. Total
Scope: Controlling, Accounting, Reporting, IT/IS, Customs, Risk Management i.e.
Activities : Internal and External Auditors / EN9100 / Internal Control / Board of
Directors / Monthly Economic Committee / Authorisations to Offer / Project
reviews / Environmental matters / Investments and site restructuring.
- CFO BU Germany including MBtech Group
2014 - 2017
Schalter & Sensoren GmbH in Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany
- Finance Director
2010 - 2014
* Controlling activities, including 1 Product Group and 3 Product Lines, i.e. 40 HC in 8 locations.
* Report to Driving Assistance Product Group General Manager (hierarchic) as well as to Valeo Comfort & Driving Assistance Business Group Financial Director (functional).
* BoD member in charge of management decision tools, focused on business cases, sales development and commercial offers, investments, cost road maps and business optimisation.
Coordination of planning activities including forecasts, budgets and mid term plan. Managing the monthly financial reporting of 18 entities (indicators, P&L, working capital, cash-flow). Presentations to Business Group head or Group as needed.
- Division Finance Controller by Valeo Compressor Korea Co., Ltd., in South Korea.
2007 - 2010
Report to the Division General Management and Branch Financial Controller.
• Division’s BoD member in charge of controlling, accounting, reporting and IT for 2 sites and 3 legal entities (staff of 10).
• Managing the monthly reporting processes in accordance with IFRS and statutory regulations - external auditors’ counterpart - and monthly presentations to Branch in Tokyo, Japan.
• Establishing and monitoring internal controls, including LSF (SOX equivalent).
• Cost control and cash management, improving expenses and purchase processes, forecast and currency hedging.
• Support management decisions and business cases, including setting-up, business development and restructuring plan.
- Audit Senior Manager
Paris La Défense
2005 - 2007
Mazars Shanghai Office grown from 20 to 120+ staffs; moved to a new location and registered new and successful customers. Functional: representation, services proposals, recruitment, training, planning, quality control, invoicing and customers follow-up.
CPA - Senior Manager financial audit and bookkeeping operations:
• Statutory and reporting audits for US, European or Asian groups (IFRS & US GAAPs), especially Mechanical and Electronic Industries, Advertising and Other Services.
• Assistance for setting up of industrial or trading companies in PR China.
• Due diligences, especially takeover audits and SOX 404 internal control documentation and reviews (Chemistry, Cryogenic Equipment, Food).
• Bookkeeping and tax advice for Representative Offices and CEOs.
Mazars & Guérard
- Audit Manager
Paris La Défense
2000 - 2005
• Aeronautic: EADS and Thales Groups’ subsidiaries, AD Industry Group.
• Energy: Electricité de France Group consolidated financial statements and subsidiaries (especially engineering and nuclear companies).
• Services: Orange Support & Consulting and start-ups.
• Defence Industry: MBDA Missiles Systems, Vice Director of Accounting during a 4 years period, in charge of accounting, tax & legal issues. Consultant teams management as well as local staffs.
• Also: Pro forma accounts, Accounting and Consolidation Manual, Business Models and Business Plan implementation.
- Senior Audit
1997 - 2000
• Construction and electricity: AMEC-SPIE Group, subsidiaries and consolidated financial statements.
• Mechanic industry: Otor, Tenneco, FKI and Dura Automotive subsidiaries.
• Banking and services: Indosuez Air Finance, Sharp & Beko subsidiaries.
• Audit of Post and Telecommunications of Mauritania (World Bank assignment) and Health Ministry of Mauritania, Nouakchott.
• Internal control review of Commerzbank, Frankfurt, Germany.
• Post acquisition review of Senelec (telecom operator), Dakar, Senegal.
• Takeover of CS Défense by Lagardère Group, France.
• Preparation for an Initial Public Offering (Electronic Industry).
Secretariat General de la Defense Nationale
- Prime Minister Administration
1996 - 1997
(Secretariat General de la Defense Nationale), Paris, France. Military service, Economic Intelligence Department, Internet / Intranet applications.
Thales Airborne Systems, France. Strategic survey on a US competitor.
Dassault Aviation, France. Financial rating of subcontractors.
Natixis/BFCE, France. Administrator of documentary import and export credits.
Thales Airborne Systems
1996 - 1996
Marketing Department, Strategic and financial survey on a US competitor
- Financial Analyst
1995 - 1995
Financial analysis on subcontractors, including design and setting up of an analysis and rating system
Natexis BFCE, French Foreign Trade Bank
- Administrator of documentary import export credits
1994 - 1994