Donfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile (DPCA) - China
- Business analyst (Dassault Systemes-PLM Enovia) Consultant
2014 - 2014PLM (3DS-Enovia) Consultant
- In charge to defined the Migration/ Integration work stream between DPCA (Dongfeng) with PSA PLM Systems
- Solution Architec
Puteaux2014 - 2015PLM and Organisationnel consultant at Valeo:
Define and implement support model for the new global PLM system
Alcatel Lucent (China)
- International Project Coordinator (PLM Dassault Systemes)
2013 - 2014Coordinate Enovia PLM Project delivery activities between Business, Business Analyst and China Delivery Center.
Setup and harmonize best practices delivery process for all Enovia solutions:
• Requirement Gathering
• Coding and Development best practices
• Test campaign
• Cut Over and Go Live activities
• Project Follow Up
Paris2005 - 2012As part of the worldwide implementation of the multi division and multi location PLM and Procurement solution across all ALCATEL Business Divisions:
• Build 3 new Alcatel Solutions based on Enovia tools (Engineering Central, Product Central)
• Plan and coordinate projects for new PLM releases
• Establish Functional Specification with Business team and coordinate technical specification
with Architecture, Infrastructure and Development Team
• Coordinate offshore development with DS subcontractor (Cambridge in India)
• Evaluate strategy for decommissioning legacy systems (Agile Solution)
• Setup ALU-Enovia delivery quality process for Project delivery
• Setup and conduct seminar for different emerging topics in collaboration with Dassault systemes
- Business Analyst (PLM Matrix One)
2002 - 2005Setup PDM-PLM solution (MatrixOne) across the Company Headquarters, the Buying Office and all the production sites based in Asia Pacific.
- Setup Functional and technical specification
- Setup global support model (ITIL)
- PLM Business and Project Manager (Apparel & Consumer goods)
2001 - 2002• In charge of launching and implementing PLM solution worldwide for the industries of Consumer Goods and Apparel.
- PDM PLM Business Analyst for Asia Pacific
Paris1995 - 2000Responsible for the launch and successful implementation of a new range of Lectra PDM apparel software accros Asian Pacific Countries.
References in Asia Pacific and Europe: Carrefour Trading Asia, H&M, Tristate (All Asia), Daido (Japan), Coles and Myer (Australia), Guess, Calvin Klein.
Weil Besancon (based in Hong Kong)
- Apparel PDM-PLM Project Leader (Asia-Europe)
1992 - 1995Based in Asia (Hong Kong), setup the complete ERP, PDM-PLM Solution for all Production Asian countries linked to the Head Office based in France.
Turgot (Apparel German Company based in Hong Kong)
- MIS Manager
1991 - 1992• Head of OEM and EDP Department. Analyse and setup apparel information system, which focused on all logistic and financial status.
• Study the feasibility of setting up an office in China for the supervision of all the production.
Bedshier Hong Kong
- IT Consultant (apparel)
1991 - 1991Audi and advice for the implementation of an ERP system for Hong Kong and Asian regional production center.
BNP (Hong kong)
1990 - 1990Analyst Programmer in Cobol for various Bank Application
MINISTERE DE L'INDUSTRIE (Madagascar)
1982 - 1982• Participant of the World Bank mission to the computerization of different departments. Study the whole information flow by using the Merise methodology.