- Technical Project Manager
2016 - maintenant
Management of the development of the “Designs manager” application and ensure its stability and scalability.
Management of an offshore developers team (Ukraine).
Ensure the coherence of the new developments.
Manage the application Roadmap.
Prioritize and Manage the product Backlog.
Planning of development iterations.
Full delivery management responsibilities.
Ensure the application of SCRUM methodologies by the team.
Work with system administration team to ensure a reliable architecture.
Front-End Technologies: AngularJS, GruntJS, CSS3, JS/JQuery, BootStrap, HTML5, Testing (Karma, Jasmine).
Back-End Technologies: NodeJS, MongoDB, DynamoDB, API REST.
Methodologies: SCRUM, GitHub Workflow.
Tools: AWS, Ansible, Nginx, Adobe Illustrator, Ansible, Git, GitHub, JIRA, JENKINS, Ubuntu Servers, IntelliJ.
- Technical Leader
2014 - 2016
Developement and maintenance of the ENTSOG Trasparency application for providing different information related to gas transmission in an organised and structured way to enhance transparency in the European energy market.
Application link: https://transparency.entsog.eu
Tools: GIT (versioning), SCRUM methodologies, Redmine.
Knowledge: Big Data, Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas.
- Team leader
2013 - 2014
PHP5, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX
ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server, Transact-SQL
Conception (MCD, MPD), IHM, Integration.
Technical supervision of a development team.
Management of IT projects on the basis of payement per day or project.
Regular reporting to projet director.
Testing and Code quality control.
Validation of products according to customers.
Deploying patches and releases.
Processing change requests.
Users support and assistance.
Quantification, evaluation and costing of projects.
Business Intelligence (OLAP cubes).
ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Transact-SQL,HTML, Ajax.
Project management tools: SVN, VSS, Mantis, TestLink.
Knowledges:I.S, Middle management, Telecommunications, Workflows, Business Intelligence.
- Ingénieur développeur web
2011 - 2012
Chief developer in the LESETRANGERS project (www.lesetrangers.com):
- Development and administration of a dressing-up e-commerce web site, dedicated to fashion, luxury,
art and lifestyle based on PrestaShop CMS.
- CSS integration.
- Visual and functional Bugs (defects) fixing.
- Specific development/modification of Prestashop Core and modules.
- Audit about existing solutions for porting/adaptating the web site to browsers of mobile devices
- Main supervisor of internships.
- Integrating a Bank (CM-CMI) payment module in a web site based on the MOD-X CMS.
- Implementation of a Web-service module for extracting selective data (Orders history, Taxes,
products ... ) from the DB of Prestashop e-commerce to XLS format.
System and administration:
- Advanced Subversion administration: importing, merging, updating and installing development
repositories for the team.
- Administration of the test server of the team.
Symfony Framework usage:
- Fixing clients defects on the Symfony-based CMS developed by our team.
- Adding specific modification for clients on the Symfony-based CMS.
sed technologies: Linux, SVN, PHP, CSS, JS, JQuery, Smarty (PHP Template Engine), Web-services,
- Developpeur C, Expert settings du centre
2009 - 2011
Countries/Operators cellphone software customization:
- Support and Implementation of all cellphone settings (MMS, WAP, JAVA …) according to
countries/operators. (Officially designed as Settings Expert of LG Tunisia center in January
- Maintaining software quality of LG cellphones: defects (bugs) fixing, code review, commenting...
- Multimedia interface Customization.
- Support of right to left languages (Arabic, Urdu, Farsi...).
Used technologies: C/C++, XML.
Debugging: Lauterbach (used with JTAG cellphone), Mobile Analyzer (tracing cellphone messages),
cellphone Emulators (with Visual C++ 6), ATS (Auto Sanity Tool for running automated scenarios on the
Plate-forms Infinion®: LG GB230, GU230, A133, C310, T500...