I’m a resourceful worker who does not limit himself to conventional means to find solutions to a problem. I always take my responsibilities when I accept a job. I can work alone or in a team to share knowledge, ideas, and good and bad times. I try to be as fair as possible and try to see positive things in “bad experiences”. I accept my mistakes and I learn from them. I’m fluent in French and Spanish and I hope one day to lead a small team.
As a hardware engineer I was responsible for:
* Mixed signal board design
* Schematic capture and circuit simulator tools, Component library
* Liaison with subcontractors for PCB
* Technical specification report, Test specification report, Validation report
* Coding µC in C
* FPGA/µC hardware design
* Test and validation of boards
* Product Maintenance
* Submit a tender
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or if you would simply like to talk. I'll answer you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Said Djedid Mercado