Axa En France
- AXA Global Graduate Program - Employer Branding Project Officer
2017 - maintenant
AXA Group French Headquarters, leading global company in Insurance, more than 30,000 employees in France.
• Collaborating with both recruiting leads and business stakeholders to ensure comprehensive understanding of needs and priorities, developing action plans, and presenting them in team meetings.
• Responsible for managing projects to support hiring needs (e.g. focus on IT, actuaries, sales, women and early careers audiences).
• Creating and planning digital marketing campaigns from brief development to implementation, including web, SEO, email, social media and display advertising.
• Redesigning our French recruitment website including : request for proposal (RFP), agency selection, navigation scenarios, IT coordination, mock-up creation, content redaction, new features identification and editing.
• Evaluating and optimizing end-to-end candidate experience, and developing our Value Proposition across multiple channels.
• Encouraging ambassadorship by enlisting and training staff members to become ambassadors, and giving them opportunities to share their experience.
• Working closely with our IT team on new web projects (e.g. chatbot), from scoping to design, managing implementation and testing.
• Generating new content on our website and ensuring that all show pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
• Tracking website analytics to monitor the performance and make recommendations for improvement.
• KPI monitoring and reporting, ensuring performance by maximizing ROI.
• Conducting competitor and opportunity watch, identifying trends and insights.
• Coordinating the relationships with external agencies and suppliers, identifying new service providers and negotiating contracts.
This position is my first assignment as part of AXA's Global Graduate Program (2-year rotational program designed to accelerate career development).
Axa En France
- Chargée de Recrutement
2015 - 2017
AXA International Group Headquarters (GIE), leading global company in Insurance, 850 employees, 40 nationalities.
• Recruitment: Provide full lifecycle recruitment campaign management for about 180 positions per year for various international profiles (Marketing, HR, Procurement, Communication, Risk Management, Data Sc., Actuarial, Finance, Public Affairs, Strategy).
• Campus Management: Attend 12 career fairs per year at top-ranking institutions, and develop relations with targeted schools.
• Onboarding: Have developed a new onboarding program for trainees; lead these 30-participant sessions every 2 months.
• Community Management: Created a trainee community on our corporate social network & am in charge of generating its content.
• Transversal Projects: HR reporting updates, optimize applicant-tracking system, develop new follow-up processes for trainees (HR feedback, next moves), improve interns to full-time hires conversion rate, participate in internal career fairs with resume and job interview coaching.
• Labor Law: resolve legal matters related to internships and apprenticeships, provide help on immigration processes.
Four Seasons Resort & Residences Whistler
- Human Resources Trainee
2014 - 2014
• Recruitment of seasonal employees : sourcing, screening, pre-selections, conduct interviews, type contracts, organization of a career fair.
• Internal Communication : update bulletin boards, publish the monthly newsletter, promote gamification, create videos.
• Learning & Development : assist with role-playing, training courses and execution (new arrivals : about 60 employees per session), check standards.
• Event Planning : assist with planning and execution of all employee relations' events (Employee of the month, meetings, staff housing procedures)
Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Human Resources Trainee
2013 - 2014
• Recruitment : sourcing, screening, pre-selections, conduct interviews, induction of new employees, write job descriptions.
• Internal Communication : update bulletin boards, publish the bi-monthly newsletter.
• Administrative tasks : Maintain the HR database, type contracts and agreements, update social indicators (turnover, absenteeism), coordinate employee's medical examinations.
• Event planning : Staff Party, Family Day, manage the company's concierge service.
Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School
- Assistante stagiaire au service Developpement Concours et Admission
2012 - 2012
- Sales operations,
- Benchmarking studies,
- Supervision and invigilation of the entrance exam,
- Assemble media for meetings and events,
- Handle administrative duties,
- Select the best recruitment channels to target French and foreign candidates.