Mes compétences :
- Supply Chain Program Manager
Les Ulis2011 - maintenantSupply Chain Program Manager
Procter & Gamble
- Logistics engineer
Asnières-sur-Seine2008 - maintenantLogistics Engineer (contractor) at Procter & Gamble (Brussels Innovation Centre, Belgium)
• Responsible for the design of the material flow for the construction of a new plant in Taicang (China)
• Management of various optimization projects, to maximize asset utilization. (Total cost avoidance estimated at $500K per annum)
• Global owner of the modelling and simulation technology for logistics engineering
• Program Manager for two distribution centres (Italy)
• Research and implementation of laser guided vehicles, conveyors and various innovative logistics systems (France, Italy, Germany and UK)
• Data analyst for the master planning of distribution centres
• Establishment of new KPIs
• Responsible for the capital forecast and spending analysis for the distribution centres of the Western European region (multi-million dollar projects)
• Budget management of the Global Logistics Engineering department
- Logistics analyst
Les Ulis2007 - 2008Logistics analyst at Hewlett-Packard (Inkjet manufacturing) in Leixlip (Ireland)
* Financial and operational data analysis: introduced detailed monthly report on operational and financial data, which resulted in:
o Freight and duty cost forecast, monitoring and reporting
o High visibility to $ spend and region volume and cost splits
o Clearly indicated high spend nodes and regions which aided supply chain team cost strategy:
+ Change from RORO to LOLO on European lanes. Saving $500K per annum.
+ Inbound lane changes. Estimated saving of $100K per annum.
+ Strong partnership with planning group to maintain optimised sea / air split with sister site. Estimated $2M savings.
o Cost analysis towards containers and pallets space optimisation.
o Measurement of the impact of internal and external factors on freight cost. (Worldwide planning, US$ value fluctuation, fuel surcharge…)
* Developed budgeting process for all logistics freight cost resulting in clear measurable for all inbound and outbound routes.
* Creation and implementation of database and Excel / VBA macros to improve availability of information resulting in:
o Quicker turn around time of information in decision making
o Reduced overhead required to produce analysis by 50%
* Improvement of the performance measurement for supply chain by the integration of key metrics.
Supervision of freight forwarders for duty cost control; Customs analysis for compliance level resulting in increased accuracy and reduced overhead of 25%.
- Sales & Marketing
2005 - 2006Sales and Marketing traineeship in HPC (High Performance Computing), at Iwill Corporation (Taiwan).
Objective: develop sales in the European market:
·Logistics analysis: development of distribution channel in France
·Public relationship: preparation of exhibitions, media contact
·Market research; Prospection of new distributors and customers
·Linguistics and cultural support to penetrate on the French market
WHSmith and Sons
- Project manager
2003 - 2003Project at WHSmith and Sons (Tools), in Birmingham (UK):Improving the internal flow of material through
·Inventory reduction, (storage savings of US$65,000/year)
·Design of a kanban system (two-bin system) for more traceability and visibility.
·Improvement of the accuracy of stock control with precise measures of the actual performances, and recommendations. Project to multiply by 3 the reliability of the information system in the warehouse.
·Optimisation of space by comparing the productions cells in terms of space and machine utilisation
.Proposal a layout, including 5-S and lean manufacturing. Release of 30% of the surface of storage in the warhouse.
·Improvements of cross departemental communication
- Project manager
Saint Ouen2001 - 2001Work placement at Alstom T & D at Châtenoy le Royal (France):
·Simplification of the flows of goods, using process mapping techniques.
·Analysis of the stock shortages.
·Reorganisation of the reception of components by designing a new layout for the reception room and modifying the staff’s tasks.
University Of Birmingham UCE (Birmingham)
Birmingham2002 - 2005MSc Supply Chain Management
Coventry University (Coventry)
Coventry2001 - 2002BSc European Engineering Business Managament