- Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science - Kelly Scientific
2013 - maintenant
Human Resources for scientific profiles.
Recruitment of permanent scientific people for pharmaceutical, clinical, biotechnologies companies in Western Switzerland.
Speciality area :
- Manufacturing, CQ and AQ specialization.
Profiles recruited :
- All levels of the life Science sector (Bachelor, Master, Engineer, PhD, MD degree, ect.....)
Sectors in Western Switzerland:
- Pharmaceutical industries, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology, CRO, Medical Device, Food industries, Chemistry...
PERM & TEMP positions
Management on all recruitment phases:
• Candidate sourcing : Job boards and Proactive sourcing.
• Selection of candidates: Screening, Personal interview,..
• Establishment of employment contract.
• Support the candidates on administrative procedures and about her/his relocalisation in Switzerland.
- Senior manufacturing assistant
2009 - 2013
Antibodies purification Development. Generic process evaluation at lab scale including:
• Samples preparation: Desalting, Concentration, Concentration/Diafiltration UFDF, filtration, final formulation
• Chromatography matrix or membranes tests: affinity, cation exchanger, anion exchanger, hydrophobic interaction, mixed mode.
• Chromatography systems use: ÄKTApurifier™, ÄKTAprime™ plus, ÄKTAexplorer™, ÄKTApilot™
• Characterization of the in-process and final samples: Proteins’ concentrations, ELISA , SEC, SDS-PAGE, IEF, LAL test
• Improvement of quality controls criteria
Antibodies Manufacturing at Pilot scale including:
• Buffers manufacture: implementation of a new equipment, associated QA documentation elaboration and recording
• Purification in the respect of the process validated in development and in respect of the dead lines
Project documentation: data recording in laboratory notebook, preparation and recap of results in tables, summary reports and reports writing
QA documentation improvements: manufacturing book and buffers documents redaction, updating QA existing documents
Organization of the laboratory: collaboration with suppliers to use new material, new techniques
Presentation of results to subcontractor, of poster to scientific conference
Internal presentation of results and scientific papers
Management of a lab technician: encadrement planning
- Clinical development assistant
2007 - 2009
Development of assays in chemistry, biochemistry and immunology on biological samples:
• Selection of the method
• Planning of the assays
• Validation of the method
• Performance of the assays
Elaboration of models in pharmacology:
• Establishment of protocols
• Planning of the study according to the equipment and human resources
• Analysis of results
• Reports writing
Prospecting and collaboration initiation with subcontractors to perform assays
- Research Assistant in Protein Purification
2006 - 2007
Purification of antibodies, antibodies fragments, recombinant proteins:
Sample preparation: dialysis, concentration/diafiltration (TFF Labscale Millipore)
Purification of the product of interest using chromatography of affinity (Protein A, IMAC), anion exchange (CaptoQ) or size exclusion
Characterization the final product by electrophoresis, Western Blot, size exclusion, proteins’ concentration
- Quality Assistant
2006 - 2006
Preparation of the site to the IFS certification
Optimization of the existing system: corrective actions more efficient, new targets for directions and process review
Institue of food chemistry
- Technician in Protein purification
2005 - 2005
Management of an experimental project
Enzyme extraction and purification process elaboration
Final product characterization: proteins’ concentration, enzymatic activity, SDS-PAGE and IEF