Jahia Solutions Group
- Account & Project Manager
2007 - maintenant
* Jahia (pronounce "J-A-Y-A") is the leading provider of integrated Enterprise Content & Portal Management software in the Professional Open Source world.
* Through a unique "sustainable" business model, Jahia delivers the most complete, standard-based, and user friendly Unified Web Platform available today. It offers out-of-the-box Enterprise Web Content Management, Document Management, and Portal Management at the lowest possible price.
* Jahia embeds cutting-edge technologies and is incredibly easy to use: it is the perfect solution for your Intranets, Extranets, Portals or Web Sites, and more!
- ITSM Product Expert
2005 - 2007
As part of the Entreprise Technical Marketing Team, the focus is on facilitating product capability awareness and improving customer implementations to maximize solution effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
• Field enablement: Technical training (education, SC/PS/CS), Technical best practices and tools (white papers, implementation guides, etc.), Technical whitepapers and tools (eg: performance, sizing..), Support for technology partnerships and integrations.
• Field support: Evangelism of solution, product and technology roadmaps (key technical and domain experts), Customer implementation/architecture reviews, Address technical queries and escalations into product organization to isolate event driven fragmentation.
• Field alignment programs: Launch programs – alpha, beta and Drive internal use of HP OpenView product.
• Partner project management and follow-up on new design or modules
• Expertise, project kick-off intervention for customers.
- Technical Consultant / Project Manager
2003 - 2005
Asset Management solutions deployment including inventory, service desk, workflow, licence management and reporting.
• Account and technical project manager for all UK customers (E&Y UK, Wanadoo UK, BNP Paribas UK).
• Project manager covering IT Self Service solutions and Workflow/Business Process implementation (Renault, Tixis).
• Senior Technical Consultant, specific integration (C# .NET, Java, PL/SQL, T-SQL), training, documentation.
- Web developper/Technical Support
2002 - 2003
•Java Development of a Content Management Solution Software based on EJB 2.0 and J2EE specifications.
•Website production support to former Reef Inc. customers. Design and development of extra website features as requested (Apache, Tomcat, Informix, JSP, Java, HTML).
•Design and development of other (non-Reef driven) websites.
- Lead Senior Product Support Engineer
2000 - 2002
•Solidified the support team in France, and relocated to build support teams in Australia and U.S.
•Hired and managed US support staff and coordinated activities with Europe to support global customers.
•Defined the support infrastructure (3 levels of support and call system), established a customer bug tracking system, maintained a knowledge base. Produced metrics/reports on customer service issues for executive management.
•Proven excellent relationship with customers. Managed customer issues in a proactive and timely manner.
•Managed heavy workloads and emergencies while meeting deadlines.
•Supported engineering and professional services teams as well as customers.
- Lead Database Engineer
1999 - 2002
•Hired and managed a team of 3 DBAs, delegated tasks to Engineering and Professional Services staffs.
•Supported production, development, staging, and training instances for Reef InternetWare Suite.
•RDBMS installation/upgrade/tuning/backups/recoveries/migrations/replications/release patches.
•Responsible for numerous instances hosted worldwide (Reef offices, partners, clients), residing on Unix, NT and Linux.
•Position required 24x7 availability to provide comprehensive system support to web based clients and partners (CGI US/Canada, Eurotunnel UK, Synergy NZ, ADP, Providence Washington Insurance, etc.).
•Responsibilities included: setting standard Informix DBA policies and procedures for development and production environments.
•Authored and reviewed training materials and technical documentation.
•Supported pre-sales, sales on system and architecture deployment during technical evaluation calls.
•Database schema design and development of web-based database utilities
French Ambassy in Morrocco
- Network/System Engineer
1997 - 1999
•Development aid volunteer for the "Service de Coopération et d'Action Culturelle."
•Managed and supported over 100 PC/Mac network/users under Novell Netware 3.12/WinNT.
•Maintained network connectivity between the Embassy and Foreign Affair Ministry in Paris (X25,SPX/IPX,TCP/IP).
•Additional responsibilities included: desktop support, equipment orders and inventory, daily system backups, mail server management (CCMail).
•Deployment of the local Intranet using NetwareIP connected via satellite VSat to the Foreign Affair Ministry in France.
•Managed development, design and scope of the web site www.ambafrance-ma.org.
- Software Engineer
1996 - 1997
•Analyzed, developed, tested and maintained the stock management and invoicing of Canon France warehouses.
•Developed OLTP and DSS programs based on end-user needs.