- Business analyst / Product pricing leader
2012 - maintenant• Product and pricing analyses on Remanufactured and Harvesting lines.
• Building of new pricing processes of reporting, KPI'S.
• Define competitive prices according to a product segmentation.
• Elaborate technical pivot with a value based pricing methodology.
• Closing, consolidation of pricing analyses and project monitoring.
• Competitive analyses in order to reach breakeven points and achieve Smart pricing goals (6 Ms. € full year).
- Marketing Project Coordinator
2011 - 2012• Conception of annual pricing list. Collection of product and pricing data.
• Creation of an excel simulation tool to run multiples business cases.
• Creation of roadmap to prepare launching of new products on the market.
• Definition of promotions KPI’S. Audit and ROI analyses.
Groupe Casino, Leader Price
- Pricing Manager
2010 - 2011• Leader of pricing reviews and implementations : twice a month.
• Weekly reporting of price variance, margin rate and price positioning for CEO.
• Monitoring of new prices. Setting of corrective actions. Optimization of pricing review process.
• Benchmark analyses through panels and market studies.
• Industrialization of pricing simulation tools. Review of methods and processes.
• Supervision of comparative advertising. Calculations of impacts, business intelligence.
• Legal aspects and coordinate with communication, logistic and purchasing departments.
Groupe Carrefour, Ooshop
- Pricing manager
2009 - 2010• Daily analyses of panel. Definition of the price positioning per portfolio.
• Weekly reporting on margin rate and price index. Benchmarking.
• Managing price positioning with product managers.
• Building a pricing tool, follow-up and analyses of monthly dashboards.
• Implementation of corrective actions.
• Setting of new prices in back-office system.
Groupe Lecico, Lecico France
- Product Manager - Développement produit
2008 - 2009• Business cases. Benchmarking. Building marketing plan.
• Launching and monitoring of new products (5% of assortment). Product development follow-up.
• Price positioning. Product KPI’S.
• Conception of packaging and merchandising leaflets, flyers for DYI customers (Castorama, Leroy).
• Communication and relations with media. Building of a partnership with TV Broadcast.
- Assistant chef de produit (alternance)
2007 - 2008• Operationnal marketing.
• Updating of product DB. Selling points.
• Preparation of new products launching.
• Creation of sales tool.
• Organisation of events and showrooms.