I began my career as an auditor with Ernst & Young in Paris. I participated in the audit of large French companies listed on the CAC40 (Thales, Alcatel, Lafarge), performed Sarbanes-Oxley procedures and certifications, and took part in various buy side and vendor due diligences for European customers. I subsequently joined Accuracy Madrid in the Transaction Support department, in 2007. I am specialized in transaction advisory services (financial due diligence for mergers and acquisitions) and special situations like joint-venture audits and Litigations.
• Financial advisor in the context of acquisitions or disposals: buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence, work on price adjustment.
• Expert advisor in the context of joint-venture interest review in the international Oil and Gas industry (Upstream): perform analytical review of costs and capex, challenge allocations using alternative methods, review of cash calls and overheads charges, centralize findings from other experts (legal, Tax, HSE, …), etc.
• I have also participated in many special situations like: litigations, pre-deal diagnostic works, purchase price allocation calculation and post-deal acquisition integration services.
• Oil and Gas industry (Exploration and Production)
• Engineer and construction Long term contract review.
I am bilingual in Spanish and have always worked for multi-national companies. I have conducted specific engagements in:
• Europe: France, UK, Spain, Germany, Poland, Italy, Azerbaijan.
• Latin America & Caribbean area: Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago.
Mes compétences :